reccomend watercooling for this pc

hey i dont know a lot about watercooling components so can you just reccomend waterblocks, radiators and reservoirs for a 4670k and a r9 290 that should fit in a bitfenix prodigy.

i will also need reccomendations for tubings and fittings and so on

please add the price as well

thanks

My setup

CPU i7 4770K 4.8 ghz 1.4V Motherboard MSI G-45z87 RAM 32gb 1600mhz hyperx ram GPU 3x Gtx 780ti Windforce GHZ edition Case NZXT Phantom 820 Storage 64gb SSD and a 500GB HDD PSU corsair ax1200i Display(s) 3x Acer S231HL Cooling h105 8 corsair af 120

complete specs please.

rm 650, i5 4670k, no mobo decided on yet, 120gb corsair gtx ssd, 8gb ram, reference r9 290,sleeved cables, lighting strips, bitfenix prodigy mini itx case

My setup

CPU i7 4770K 4.8 ghz 1.4V Motherboard MSI G-45z87 RAM 32gb 1600mhz hyperx ram GPU 3x Gtx 780ti Windforce GHZ edition Case NZXT Phantom 820 Storage 64gb SSD and a 500GB HDD PSU corsair ax1200i Display(s) 3x Acer S231HL Cooling h105 8 corsair af 120

what do you want to watercool? how many radioators do you want? budget?

no budget 

i need to watercool gpu and cpu 

i dont know how many radiators i need

My setup

ok how much would that cost

My setup

hey i dont know a lot about watercooling components so can you just reccomend waterblocks, radiators and reservoirs for a 4670k and a r9 290 that should fit in a bitfenix prodigy.

thanks

Asus Z87 Impact VI. EK custom waterblock for the Impact VI that covers the CPU and motherboard, EK nickel waterblock for R9 290, 200mm Phobya Xtreme rad in the front, 240mm Alphacool ST30 rad in the top, Primochill Flexible tubing 1/2 ID 3/4 OD, bitspower fittings G1/4 1/2 ID 3/4 OD, EK D5 pump/res combo, distilled water with a monsoon res plug and a biocide like Dead Water. This setup requires removing the HDD cages and 5.25" drive bay. Fans: Noiseblocker E-loops in push on the top rad, 180mm Phobya fan in pull on the front rad.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

thanks

My setup

I have read on various other forums that you need to be careful with the primochill tubing as it has a plasticiser in the plastic that can gunk up in the loop and cause flow problems. I have read that the PrimoFlex Advanced LRT is absolutely fine when it comes to this problem; however, I have only read this from secondary research and cannot guarantee anything.

Primochill may have solved this problem by now as the source I have used is about a year old by this date, but it is best to be on the safe side as I have heard nothing but good reviews for the PrimoFlex Advanced LRT.

I have read on various other forums that you need to be careful with the primochill tubing as it has a plasticiser in the plastic that can gunk up in the loop and cause flow problems. I have read that the PrimoFlex Advanced LRT is absolutely fine when it comes to this problem; however, I have only read this from secondary research and cannot guarantee anything.

Primochill may have solved this problem by now as the source I have used is about a year old by this date, but it is best to be on the safe side as I have heard nothing but good reviews for the PrimoFlex Advanced LRT.

Primochill only features Advanced LRT on there website. It's fine. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.