Swear word levels (NSFW)

chimmychunger

Ok so i just made a swear meter for me, i use all levels but level 5, if the words a cencored it also mean i dont use them.

level 1: Ass, Crap, 

Level 2: Shit, tits, dick, bitch

Level 3: Bastard, 

Level 4: Fuck (and all words with fuck in it), Fagg*t

Level 5: C*nt, The N word (Not evan going to write part of the work coz it can be really offensive)

If i missed any words tell me and ill add them

do you guys agree

You missed b*tch

Edit: and you missed damn/dammit

no, i dont agree with the very idea that some words are supposed to be bad...

no word is really bad it just depends on how you sue them for instance the n word that goes back to the slave ages so i wouldnt use that if i were you

Bastard should be lower 

should be but i made this list on my opinion and how offenceive people can take it so its level 3 i would make it a level 2 but i compromised

in english yes, but in other languages it doesnt mean a thing

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

no, i dont agree with the very idea that some words are supposed to be bad...

Same. they might be indecent to use in certain situations but "bad" words aren't any different from regular words.

EDIT: Although actually I would consider racial slurs bad but not because of the word but how they are used. But since they are always used the same way every time you might as well say they are bad.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

You missed b*tch

Edit: and you missed damn/dammit

damn and damnit are like level -1 though :)

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

"Bugger" needs to be added to, like, level 6.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Why do you find the word nigger more offensive than the word faggot? And why do you fund the word cunt so offensive? Is it because of what it is, or the sound of the word. It's definitely one of the most fun to say.

I'd like to note that this is a very subjective topic, and that there's going to be tons of disagreements upon what is "Bad" and what is "Not". I personally don't give a crap about bad-ness of a word, and frankly, I use them in professional environments without hesitation, unless I need to maintain an image with some anal higher-up.

As long as it's done with an air of confidence, and it's obvious you don't mean offence, then in my experience, bad-ness doesn't mean anything. I've went eye-to-eye with a CEO of a company I worked on a marketing video for, and as a fresh 17 year old (at the time) said "Honestly, we generally don't give a shit about who we have to work with, if they're cocks, we will treat them as such. We take "Treat others how you want to be treated" very seriously." This was in response to him asking if we had any preference as to who in the office we wanted to be in the shoot, and if we wanted to exclude anyone, and he mentioned that some of them were in-fact fairly...not pleasant to work with.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Why do you find the word nigger more offensive than the word faggot? And why do you fund the word cunt so offensive? Is it because of what it is, or the sound of the word. It's definitely one of the most fun to say.

i honostly dont know it just urks me

Swearing is an integral part of my way of speaking.

I do try to keep my posts a bit cleaner when im on this forum.

But it just doesn't bother me that much when someone else swears

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Really, there's three levels of swearing

There's the basic swears (crap, bastard, etc.) that aren't really all that massively offensive unless when aimed at someone

There's the moderate swears (Fuck, shit, piss). Stuff that is offensive to say

Then there's the 'worse' swears, predominantly cunt.

Special mention goes out to swears such as wanker and bollocks which are much less severe in certain cultures, for instance Britain

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

"Bugger" needs to be added to, like, level 6.

Bugger is an odd one. It must be much more offensive in America because everyone in Britain says it and it's no big deal.

Also, damn. Why the hell is that a swear word in America? It's freaking weaksauce

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

They're just words. The only reason I try not to use them is to avoid backlash from dimwits that take the words of strangers far too personally.

Man, you're clearly not an Aussie. Let me give you the Aussie version

1. Every swear word

2. refer to 1

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Really, the only curse word (according to the bible) is damn(it) the rest are just synonyms of perfectly fine words yet are deemed offensive by society

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

JCl2ROI.gif

Level 4: Fagg*t

Level 5: The N word (Not evan going to write part of the work coz it can be really offensive)

byO6SC9.gif

DISCIPLE OF HIS HOLINESS, GABEN FIRST OF HIS NAME FOR NOW AND THE END OF TIME

STEAM - Brendson | ORIGIN - LGBrendson | BATTLE.NET - Brendson#2793

PLACES TO FOLLOW ME - Pastebin

Cunt, whore and nigger are the three most offensive terms ever, is there even anything more offensive than that?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Ultimately, offense is a choice. 

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.