Happy Fourth of July!

El Paso is liberal? LOL, I wouldn't expect that! Yeah in the West Valley it's pretty much the same thing. When you lived in Arizona, did you live by Mesa, or west of Phoenix?

Goodyear and Flagstaff, if I remember correctly.

AlwaysFSX, on 04 Jul 2014 - 11:30 PM, said:

Goodyear and Flagstaff, if I remember correctly.

Haha nice I live in Goodyear now but I grew up in Glendale. You know, before they built a bunch of shopping centers and stadiums :P

I love flagstaff. There might not be much there, but it's such an escape from hell if you know what I mean LOL

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Happy Fourth Everyone.. Please use the crackers at a safe distance & also use your firecrackers safely! :P

Let's not forget this man as well. who is a product of this free land .. traitor or not..  freedom sometime just doesnt mean you stand with those who say that they have to give it to you instead of you already being free.. know who you are with & know what you really are..before you're in too deep in the rabbit hole.

0.jpg

Agreed. Enjoy yourself, man. 

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Haha nice I live in Goodyear now but I grew up in Glendale. You know, before they built a bunch of shopping centers and stadiums :P

I love flagstaff. There might not be much there, but it's such an escape from hell if you know what I mean LOL

Now that you mention Glendale it might've been there instead of Flagstaff. I always confuse it because we lived in two different places while we were there and I was only 4/5 at the time. Dx

Now that you mention Glendale it might've been there instead of Flagstaff. I always confuse it because we lived in two different places while we were there and I was only 4/5 at the time. Dx

Well, Flagstaff is way up north, more near Colorado and Utah. Pretty much one of the only places where it snows in the state lol. Glendale is a little bit west of Phoenix, near Goodyear.

Well, Flagstaff is way up north, more near Colorado and Utah. Pretty much one of the only places where it snows in the state lol. Glendale is a little bit west of Phoenix, near Goodyear.

Yeah I remember where they're located. Pretty sure it was Glendale and Goodyear. One of them we lived near an In-N-Out for sure. The other right next to a McDonald's that's still there as far as I know last time I went there.

Yeah I remember where they're located. Pretty sure it was Glendale and Goodyear. One of them we lived near an In-N-Out for sure. The other right next to a McDonald's that's still there as far as I know last time I went there.

It sounds a lot like that neighborhood right next to the Cardinals stadium. That's the exact neighborhood I grew up in lol. There is a McDonalds and a Walgreens and a Circle K right behind the neighborhood.

Well, the probability of us living in the same place at one point would probably be slim tho

It sounds a lot like that neighborhood right next to the Cardinals stadium. That's the exact neighborhood I grew up in lol. There is a McDonalds and a Walgreens and a Circle K right behind the neighborhood.

Well, the probability of us living in the same place at one point would probably be slim tho

I'd have to find it. It was a large apartment complex, between the McDonalds was a dirt space when I lived there but I know it's got something there last time I went. I'll see if I can find it on Google maps just cause.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ