Happy Fourth of July!

I would like to say to all of my fellow Americans: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! Have a safe, fun, and memorable time as you celebrate the birth of our nation.

Thank you to everyone who has serviced the country. Without you, our independence and liberty could not be enjoyed as it is today.

Edit: This is the problem with these boards. It's literally impossible to say anything about America in a positive way and not be attacked. lol. I get that we are not perfect, but this is supposed to be a friendly forum?

post-26727-0-49960100-1404535532_thumb.j

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Its 12:47am

5th of july lol

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Snickerzz, on 04 Jul 2014 - 9:48 PM, said:

5th of july lol

In Arizona, it's 9:48 :P

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

5th of july lol

He lives in Arizona... 

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

He lives in Arizona...

ik lol but still, its pretty late in the day for a poat like this :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

ik lol but still, its pretty late in the day for a poat like this :D

It's never too late, my fellow American hahahah

Happy fucking treason day you colonial twats

- The English.

post-64328-0-79330300-1404536070.jpg

post-64328-0-79330300-1404536070.jpg

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

aah unfounded Nationalism ;)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Pfffff you're just jealous of their freedom, terrorist! U-S-A!! U-S-A!!

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Americans have many reasons to be proud to be Americans. LOL

And you're Swedish, so..

ZacDaMan72, on 04 Jul 2014 - 9:53 PM, said:

Happy treason day you colonial twats

- The English.

You're welcome for WW1 & 2 btw 

Pfffff you're just jealous of their freedom, terrorist! U-S-A!! U-S-A!!

mm, i also wanted to be "free" tens or hundreds of years after everyone else :P but that was then, now im not jealous because i actually like freedom and laws that allow police and army is allowed to grab you and imprison you without telling anyone forever just kinda rubs me the wrong way :P

huh ? our country earned a shit ton of money during those wars, what you on about? :P

For a nanosecond this filled me with so much rage, then I calmed down, because it's the internet.

Americans have many reasons to be proud to be Americans. LOL

And you're Swedish, so..

thing is tho, most laugh at the "proud" americans these days, ignorance is strong in those.

huh ? our country earned a shit ton of money during those wars, what you on about? :P

Giving resources to the Nazis during WW2 tsk..tsk..tsk

For a nanosecond this filled me with so much rage, then I calmed down, because it's the internet.

How could it fill you with rage? Are you angry because we supported our allies and helped them greatly to win the war? 

Or you just don't like admitting it

Rorgash, on 04 Jul 2014 - 10:01 PM, said:

thing is tho, most laugh at the "proud" americans these days, ignorance is strong in those.

I think ignorance is strong in you, but I'm not judging

I think ignorance is strong in you, but I'm not judging

nope, im a bit above average when it comes to knowledge due to a high interest in learning stuff, but anyhow, Im happy you love your Fascist Police state :) their propaganda clearly worked great.

nope, im a bit above average when it comes to knowledge due to a high interest in learning stuff, but anyhow, Im happy you love your Fascist Police state :) their propaganda clearly worked great.

Fascist police state LOL

Yeah that's a pretty ignorant statement.

Because when more than 50% of your country hates their leaders, that's fascism. LOL.

Fascist police state LOL

Yeah that's a pretty ignorant statement.

Because when more than 50% of your country hates their leaders, that's fascism. LOL.

no... what? you clearly dont know what fascism is.. so yea.. i dont plan on teaching you either.. bye /ignore

You must be a special kind of stupid. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_state

We can express anything we want. :/

Maybe Big Boss was right... An Outer Heaven...

Metal-Gear-Solid-5-The-Phantom-Pain-4.jp

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

You must be a special kind of stupid. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_state

We can express anything we want. :/

and you can be put in jail without due process forever in solitary confinement outside the country.. something that HAS happened a few times now, also what 2 american citizens have been assassinated/executed by your government for expressing what they thought.. so yea... no.. oh and a kid joked in a game chat and got sent to solitary without due process and spent months ending being naked due to trying repeatedly to commit suicide..  yea... no..

oh and the nsa, MURICA FREEDOM !