Happy Fourth of July!

I think ignorance is strong in you, but I'm not judging

You can talk about 1776 and the constitution all you want, on paper the USA was great country. However once Americans start blindly following the actions of their current INSANELY corrupt and criminal government and start spewing out random overly patriotic BS and looking down on the 'foreigners' because they aren't from the land of the free (ironically the USA is really not that free anymore and it's only getting worse) is really what puts a sour taste in the whole worlds mouth when Americans start talking.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

and you can be put in jail without due process forever in solitary confinement outside the country.. something that HAS happened a few times now, also what 2 american citizens have been assassinated/executed by your government for expressing what they thought.. so yea... no.. oh and a kid joked in a game chat and got sent to solitary without due process and spent months ending being naked due to trying repeatedly to commit suicide..  yea... no..

Site sources please.

no... what? you clearly dont know what fascism is.. so yea.. i dont plan on teaching you either.. bye /ignore

You're saying we're fascists, but we are run by 3 branches of government, not a single leader or party. In fact, most of the people in America hate all of our leaders. That's not fascism lol.

Also, you know "fascist" is like, the most miss-used insult of all time

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

You're saying we're fascists, but we are run by 3 branches of government, not a single leader or party. In fact, most of the people in America hate all of our leaders. That's not fascism lol.

Also, you know "fascist" is like, the most miss-used insult of all time

And then those 3 branches are further cut down by Conservative, Liberal, and Libertarian. (There is a ton more, but those are the main ones)

Have a safe

You have no idea how many gun shots I hear going off outside. Someone here either has a muzzle to increase the sound of their rifle or they own a freaking .50 cal.

You have no idea how many gun shots I hear going off outside. Someone here either has a muzzle to increase the sound of their rifle or they own a freaking .50 cal.

My uncle shot his .50 cal. today. $10 a bullet. :S

You can talk about 1776 and the constitution all you want, on paper the USA was great country. However once Americans start blindly following the actions of their current INSANELY corrupt and criminal government and start spewing out random overly patriotic BS and looking down on the 'foreigners' because they aren't from the land of the free (ironically the USA is really not that free anymore and it's only getting worse) is really what puts a sour taste in the whole worlds mouth when Americans start talking.

Looking down on foreigners? Since when has protecting borders from an insane amount of drug transportation and mass amounts of immigrants a bad thing? SINCE WHEN have we looked down on foreigners, considering USA is one of the most diverse countries in the entire world? That literally makes no sense

I'd like to hear what you think "free" means. Free = freedom of expression, to protect yourself, and to a just trial. And having your say in government by representatives that YOU elected.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

My uncle shot his .50 cal. today. $10 a bullet. :S

Imagine the 950 :wacko: That's probably $250 for an artillery round.

Can we all just agree this country is pretty bad compared to many others?

AlwaysFSX, on 04 Jul 2014 - 10:19 PM, said:

lol, it's the 4th of july, people are going to shoot their guns into the air

But I can see how you would be a little scared.

lol, it's the 4th of july, people are going to shoot their guns into the air

But I can see how you would be a little scared.

Oh I'm not scared, just amused. It's not safe though. Every year we get so many people in the hospital.

Oh I'm not scared, just amused. It's not safe though. Every year we get so many people in the hospital.

Damn, where the hell do you live at?

There are gunshots going on in my neighborhood every year during July 4th, but nobody is ever sent to the hospital. People usually do it in their backyards here

I'd like to hear what you think "free" means. Free = freedom of expression, to protect yourself, and to a just trial. And having your say in government by representatives that YOU elected.

I think that's exactly what freedom is! So tell me, how much freedom of expression does Bradly Manning, Edward Snowden and the countless other Americans that dared to take action in exposing the atrocities of the US government? What about the TSA strip searches and checkpoints, what about when people are put in prison for most of their lives because they had a plant in their pocket? What about all the people that are tazed, beaten or even killed by trigger happy cops exempt from the law? Also you truly think that putting your little piece of paper in the box has any influence on the outcome? The whole US political system is controlled by corporations, each politician is just a puppet to the highest bidder. The only thing that has influence in the US is MONEEYYYY. 

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Because saying you're going to kill a bunch of kindergarteners, sniping on a building, and whatnot to the first lady shouldn't be taken a little bit seriously.. 

You know how many children this year died because of crazy people that do shit like that? And it could've been prevented

The only thing that has influence in the US is MONEEYYYY. 

And weed, cocaine, heroin, Tylenol, and cats, especially cats. Damned fuzzy overlords.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Damn, where the hell do you live at?

There are gunshots going on in my neighborhood every year during July 4th, but nobody is ever sent to the hospital. People usually do it in their backyards here

Heh, El Paso :D

I think that's exactly what freedom is! So tell me, how much freedom of expression does Bradly Manning, Edward Snowden and the countless other Americans that dared to take action in exposing the atrocities of the US government? What about the TSA strip searches and checkpoints, what about when people are put in prison for most of their lives because they had a plant in their pocket? What about all the people that are tazed, beaten or even killed by trigger happy cops exempt from the law? Also you truly think that putting your little piece of paper in the box has any influence on the outcome? The whole US political system is controlled by corporations, each politician is just a puppet to the highest bidder. The only thing that has influence in the US is MONEEYYYY. 

Edward Snowden committed TREASON no matter how right he is. He broke the law, you cannot say that he didn't. And that is the reason why he's wanted.

Most people agree and know what he was saying helped expose what the NSA was doing, but compromising national security (no matter how fucked up it was) = treason no matter how you look at it.

I agree about your point on marijuana, but people should be in prison for the distribution of harder drugs like cocaine and heroine, etc. The cops part, well, you know that's a part of state government and not federal government right? There are some pretty shitty and corrupt cops out there, but they aren't in any way linked to the UNITED STATES government, but rather the State they belong in. It's still a pretty bad problem, I agree, but there are cops just like that anywhere ffs.

Yes it does have an effect on the income. The method is in the state constitution. The popular vote in your state (which includes your vote) determines the electors that are sent to the electoral college. YOUR REPS, vote in whoever was most popular in the state. And if you DON'T vote, you leave a greater opportunity for the person you do support, to lose.

Corporations can give politicians all of the money they want, but that doesn't ensure that they get voted in. Corporations give the politicians that have the same views money and it helps them with their campaign. But they don't automatically get voted in. Money has influence anywhere in the world, are you fucking joking?

AlwaysFSX, on 04 Jul 2014 - 10:34 PM, said:

Heh, El Paso :D

Texas smh. I don't think any state in the United States likes Texas :P

Texas smh. I don't think any state in the United States likes Texas :P

Yeah, it's weird here. At least when I lived in Arizona people were nicer than here in EP. The rest of Texas is pretty good though, not sure why people dislike it. Just a lot of religious gun lovers! :D

AlwaysFSX, on 04 Jul 2014 - 11:01 PM, said:

Yeah, it's weird here. At least when I lived in Arizona people were nicer than here in EP. The rest of Texas is pretty good though, not sure why people dislike it. Just a lot of religious gun lovers! :D

I've never had the chance to visit Texas! Are you from Arizona?

And yeah those religious gun nuts are strange, but they do what they love, just really hard :lol:

I think the only reason people dislike Texas is because Texas mentality is just really different than many other states tbh lol. Also the flack that they get b/c of their reps in congress.

I've never had the chance to visit Texas! Are you from Arizona?

And yeah those religious gun nuts are strange, but they do what they love, just really hard :lol:

I think the only reason people dislike Texas is because Texas mentality is just really different than many other states tbh lol. Also the flack that they get b/c of their reps in congress.

I'm from California, and not the fun part xD

I just chalk down people's dislike for others because that person is stupid, or they're fine and the person they dislike is stupid. Best of both worlds. :D

AlwaysFSX, on 04 Jul 2014 - 11:07 PM, said:

I'm from California, and not the fun part xD

I just chalk down people's dislike for others because that person is stupid, or they're fine and the person they dislike is stupid. Best of both worlds. :D

Ah, gotcha, so you're definitely not from SoCal ;)

I just defend my own opinions and stay neutral about most things until my beliefs are attacked.

Man, living so far out west in cowboy-land gets pretty boring, but I don't know if living somewhere highly-liberal and congested like NYC is for me :lol:

Ah, gotcha, so you're definitely not from SoCal ;)

I just defend my own opinions and stay neutral about most things until my beliefs are attacked.

Man, living so far out west in cowboy-land gets pretty boring, but I don't know if living somewhere highly-liberal and congested like NYC is for me :lol:

I'm from SoCal, just on the other side of the mountain.

If my beliefs are attacked I just give them a middle finger(s) and let it be most of the time.

El Paso is so liberal :P And it's a large city, just without so many tall buildings.

I'm from SoCal, just on the other side of the mountain.

If my beliefs are attacked I just give them a middle finger(s) and let it be most of the time.

El Paso is so liberal :P And it's a large city, just without so many tall buildings.

El Paso is liberal? LOL, I wouldn't expect that! Yeah in the West Valley it's pretty much the same thing. When you lived in Arizona, did you live by Mesa, or west of Phoenix?

Happy Fourth Everyone.. Please use the crackers at a safe distance & also use your firecrackers safely! :P

Let's not forget this man as well. who is a product of this free land .. traitor or not..  freedom sometime just doesnt mean you stand with those who say that they have to give it to you instead of you already being free.. know who you are with & know what you really are..before you're in too deep in the rabbit hole.

0.jpg

Details separate people.