ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The fact that it has enough power to game on but still sleek enough to pass off in the office or at school for a general, clean notebook

The fact that it has enough power to game on but still sleek enough to pass off in the office or at school for a general, clean notebook

Aside from the fact you took this thing up a freaking mountain and lost to Cain... I would say the integrated CPU and GPU combination which allowed for an epic clash of Doom. The i7 4710 along with the GTX850M would allow me to really impress that girl next door when I finally wipe her out in Battlefield 4!

My Favorite Thing about this gaming laptop is the keyboard

WHO DARE STAND BEFORE WALKOFDEATH  HAHAH just kidding  :)

My favourite thing about the laptop would be even though it is a gaming laptop Asus decided to put a ips panel instead of a TN

Really like the matte finish makes it look really sharp with the red accents. The signatures are a plus

I like the sub woofer you get with it. That's something that laptops have struggled with since forever. xD

I like the sub woofer you get with it. That's something that laptops have struggled with since forever. xD

I like how it isn't a rapper name. 

I personally like how small and powerful this notebook is. Gonna be super useful for me to do some minor content creation on the road.

I really like the design and the engineering efforts put into running the components at cool temperatures

The beautiful design and build quality :)

|Intel Core i5-760 3,9 Ghz| NVIDIA GTX465 1GB| 8GB DRR3-1600| 3+1+1TB HDD|

|Samsung 830 256GB SSD| Corsair 600D | Corsair AX750 | Noctua NH-U12P SE| Windows 7 x64|

My favourite thing about the G550JK is the keyboard.

The IPS screen. Viewing angle is ALWAYS a problem for me on laptops.

a gaming laptop that isn't stupid loud? yes please!

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

I like that it was brought up to mount elbert for a world record and the 4710 processor love me some hyper threading

i like its solid build hopefully means i can transport it around to LAN party's without worrying to much about scratches damage or accidents, if it can survive a mountain think i may be alright ahah...

Brushed aluminium body looks amazing!