ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about this laptop is the thinness of the laptop itself and the overall specs of the laptop.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18ti am a big fan of the new ups panel screen 

i am a fan of the new ups panel , its is so much better for an all round user especially looking at it from an editing point of view.

Never considered owning a Gaming notebook before but this one looks pretty good.

It's black and red.

Deadpool is black and red.

I rest my case.

My favorite thing about this laptop is the intel i7 quad core because i am still running on a intel i3 on my laptop :(

i am a fan of the new ups panel , its is so much better for an all round user especially looking at it from an editing point of view.

I think i love everything's on that, the ips screen, the size and most off all is the signature, because of that signature it's more like a limited edition.

I just loved the hardware. I'm a bit of a fanatic considering those things :P

that aluminium body. cant deal with crappy plastic laptops anymore.  

It doesn't weigh a million pounds haha, thats what I like.

Aluminum body and brush finish !!!

2 Things I think the razer blade is a good competitor to the ASUS rog g550jk and i love the red i will be tuning in to the stream to see if it was me or congratulate someone 

I like the aluminum build, basically the whole ID of it. 

I think this could definitely be a laptop for me based on the games I play and it's price. I really love the clean sleek look and its size.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

The viewing angles and the vivid colors is a deal breaker for me

My favorite part of this laptop would have to be the balanced internals. This would be an awesome multipurpose laptop for school.

I love how you guys do these notebooks too, and I love the laptop is general but what striked me the most about this video was that when you had it about competition... It kinda dissapointed me.

MSI IS a competitor in the gaming laptop market but which company I like a lot (which I myself even have a laptop from) is XMG.

It is a German company which has some production faults (I had, when I got it, a screw a little bit badly screwed in but after 10 seconds it was fixed), BUT that is the only bad thing that they have really.

The positive thing is : Highly customizable laptops, Ram is customizable, screen is customizable, hard drives,... The only thing that wouldn't be customizable (sometimes, in the XMG P724 17.3" it is customizable like with 2 even!) is the graphics card.

It has a varied range of customizability, from SSD's to I3's to I7's, with or without operating system already installed, Wifi card is customizable to lower the price for the cost of a wifi card that has no bluetooth!

If anybody has time and has read this post, I encourage you to look at their website and see how good the customizability actually is.

I find it interesting that Asus added a external sub-woofer for the laptop.

My favorite thing is performance/quality at a pretty good price.

I like the aluminum finish on this notebook.

I really like the design and the aluminium finish for the plating. 

Woohoo finally a gaming notebook that I could win!!! That's my favorite thing about the whole thing. My favorite features of the notebook are everything!!!