ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the looks to it, it has the clean and sexy look with the aluminium back plat and the red trim. :)

I love this laptop because its so much better than my hp dm3 with only a 1.6ghz processor 

I love G550JK cause it is the Asus ROG series, and it has magnificent speakers...

I like how the price isn't absolutely insane, unlike other gaming laptops! Also, I like how all the USB slots are USB 3.0, since all my flashdrives are USB 3.0.

My favourite thing about the JK is the size. It's suitable for light to mid-level gaming and reasonably heavy work loads. This makes it good for both work and play! :)

Also you can't beat that screen over a TN panel

just the fact that everyone signed it is what makes it so awsome

CPU:FX 4170  OC @4.7Ghz MB:ASRock 990Fx Extreme3 RAM:12Gb ddr3 1333 Team and some random ram GPU:2 HD 6970 OC 950 MHz in crossfire Case:Coolermaster 430 elite and all the geto water cooling

High quality audio is definitely my favourite thing about the laptop. Most laptop buyers usually don't have a PC and thus have to suffer from terrible audio when watching videos (like from linustechtips :P ) and 4 speaker units with an additional subwoofer is a killer.

My favourite part of this notebook is its IPS display, which should look amazing. 

I like that it has an ips display

I think, that the best feature of this ntb, is capability to survive LAN party on top of the mountain ;)

I really just love the overall appearance, looks very sexy.

the speaker they include is pretty cool considering that the built in speakers are of good quality as it is

I love the red strip around the entire PC!

I like the red LED  backlit keyboard :)

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 770 Direct CU II OC | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LX | PSU: Coolermaster G750M | RAM: Patriot Viper 3 16GB 1600MHz | Boot Drive: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Storage Drives: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Green 1.5TB | Case: Nzxt Phantom 410 (White, Black Trim) | Lighting: 30cm Blue LED | OS: Windows 10 Pro<p>

Hello Linus!

I absolutely love the brushed aluminum finish, and design as a part of the actual notebook, as well as the speaker that comes with it. However it's hands down the signatures on the notebook that are the most priceless to me. Thanks for reading this, love your videos.

Hmm, the IPS display is a nice thing to see, as well as the brushed aluminium finish. The backlit keyboard is also a nice touch (along with the lit ROG logo on the cover). It could have a little more power, but it's pretty well-rounded nonetheless.

"If three hundred Spartans could hold fast against the tides of Persians trying to break through Thermopylae, we too will hold against the tides of Hidrane at Camden. For our fallen brothers!" ~Alex Jayson, The Chronicals of Michegal.

So, I'm going to cheat by saying two things I like about the notebook...  :ph34r:

The first would have to be the battery life, like you mentioned in the video, other laptops last about 30 minutes unplugged, which is a shame.

The second would have to be the IPS display, currently my older toshiba laptop only has a VA panel, which isn't bad, but it isn't IPS. I have an samsung IPS monitor for my desktop, and it looks gorgeous. 

Lastly I wanted to say what I would use this laptop for. I am a Mechanical Engineering student. This laptop would be great as I could use it more as a mobile workstation while at school, yet have the ability to do moderate gaming after lectures. This would basically be a win-win for me  :P .

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

My favourite feature about this laptop? Probably what Austin wrote.

No seriously, the battery is probably my favourite thing mainly because 

I want to get a gaming Laptop but the ones that are powerful consume too much power

and the ones that don't consume to much power suck. While this bad boy wins! 

Best Regards
Karan M.

My favorite thing about this computer is the looks. it looks really sharp and nice but isn't very quirky, kind of understated.

Fav thing about the laptop is probably that it has performed throughout a LAN on top of a mountain and has been signed by you guys and other fav tech youtubers i watch, that and it looks absolutely gorgeous!

OMG I WANT THIS SO BAD SO I CAN GET MY HANDS ON THAT ALUMINUM FINISH!!!!