ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Iv'e never been a big fan of gaming on a notebook, but Asus is really trying to get me to try it when I found out about this notebook. The battery time is on the low side, but I guess that's to be expected from a gaming notebook :P

Portability, clean and sexy, and of course, build quality.

The brushed aluminum looks amazing combined with the matte black finish is has.

This giveaway is also on my birthday  :D , best of luck to everyone!

Love the overall build quality, it doesn't feel like it's just been slapped together with bits from the common parts bin like many laptops.

Every area seems to have both it's aesthetics & performance needs considered in its construction.

My favorite is definitely the red LED backlit keyboard lol.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Its asus what else is there that needs to be said

I love the fact that it survived the brutal height from a mountain top, and the fact it is signed by all of the best people on youtube PERIOD!!...The red trim and the front facing speakers are a nice added touch as well...The fact that it is ASUS is a plus as well....love the channel keep up the good work....uh yeah and a big thumbs up on this video....best regards Lancevskiwi  :)

I love that screen with the amazing viewing angles, and the speakers.

I like the brushed aluminum on the laptop :) Not many laptops that actually have a design I like

IPS Display and all dem signatures!!!

Rig: Intel Core i5 3570k , 16GB Corsair Vengeance , Gigabyte G1. Sniper 3 , EVGA GTX780 SLI, Asus Xonar STX , Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, 1TB WD BLACK , 1TB Seagate Barracuda , 4TB Seagate Barracuda

Monitors: X-STAR 30" 2560x1440 IPS

Peripherals: Logitech G9x Mouse, Corsair K9% RGB, Logitech Z623 Speakers, V-MODA Crossfade LP2's with Boom Pro Mic.

For me it has to be the matte IPS display. The 750 JZ was nice, but that TN panel... no deal. Next best thing - all you guys' signatures :)

P.S I remember when Logan was like: "We should climb on top of a mountain and play with our computers, beam ourselves Internet with giant dishes & stuff" in one of the TEK episodes. I am glad all of you made it happen, hope it was awesome.

Cheers

Well as some one who always cared more for aesthetics over performance alot of the time I slove the sleek design of the laptop and how I could just like look at it and stuff. Yes, look at it.

I really like the brushed steel look with the red stripe and the IPS screen.

My favorite thing about the laptop is the signatures and the laptop looks portable and I need a portable laptop that I can still play games on. The aluminum looks great and it will perform better than my desktop.

I love all the personality the laptop has as shown in the signatures on the bottom :)

I also like how it can replace my crappy Asus G73JH laptop

I really like the red accent on the border when closed. Even though it's so slight it still adds a new aesthetic to the usually chunky, dark, and boring design of gaming laptops.

Hardware wise I see the battery as a holy grail in the short and somewhat annoying world of batteries for gaming notebooks.

It's nice to see new laptops from asus and i like the fact that they are making "gaming" notebooks more thinner comprared to the G-series. I like the material it is made of and the hardware, the red backlight is a good looking spec that i like. I think it's a good laptop in terms of perfomance-portability.

Nice video and wish i can win this laptop :D

I like how sturdy the build quality looks, the red LED backlight is really nice as well.

Its also pretty cool that it was used to set a world record. c:

I love how sleek it is for a gaming notebook!

My favourite thing about the laptop is its looks. Nice dark matte finish and red backlighting make for an excellent looking computer! The display is pretty dang good too! Sure hope I win, I've never won anything before :)

Nice to see a gaming laptop with an IPS screen - we really need to see more of those. Also, brushed aluminum that doesn't stain easily? I've seen it before on non-gaming laptops, but almost every brushed aluminum gaming laptop I've seen gets marks soooo easily...

My favorite part is the brushed aluminum. 

- No this is Patrick.