ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

best thing about it is obviously the collection of autographs on the bottom of it :P

Apart from that, that red line (and red backlit keyboard) is pretty slick. and if that doesn't count...then the aluminum construction of it - looks killer for something of this product range/category (i.e. something that is not ultra thin & light focused like the Razer Blade).

I love the sleak look of the brushed aluminum and red accents as well as the very nice display.

Got to say that I'm digging the brushed aluminium finish and the red accents on the notebook. However the fact that the notebook is signed by most of my favourite tech youtubers had to be the best part

I love the battery life for such a powerful laptop and the brushed aluminum.

My favorite thing about the G550JK is that it's made by a company that makes quality hardware like ASUS.

For me my favorite part has to be well a combination of things firstly the speakers my god laptops that have good speakers are just a must! and the general design of the laptop the brushed aluminium is great looking !

My favorite thing about this is the fact that it destroys my pc

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

I like the brushed aluminum along with that red bezel.

My favorite part of this gaming laptop is the temperature the laptop is able to keep at full load.

Other than that, the signatures are the best part of the aesthetics. The amount of connectivity is really nice.

well I have to say laptop on the top of mount and its running awesomely man this is great pulse the signatures :D

Love the distinctive red line around the laptop.

However this specific laptop, love the  fact it is one of the 10 laptops that was sent to the top of the  mountain!!!

I think that this is an all around fantastic gaming laptop. I like that they were thinking about the content consumers by including great built in audio.

I think that this is an all around fantastic gaming laptop. I like that they were thinking about the content consumers by including great built in audio.

My favorite thing about this notebook is the ROG branding - it looks awesome.

(Was gonna say the fact that it was signed by you, but I don't know if that had to do with the notebook)

and the fact that it was signed by all my favorite youtubers would be SO AWESOME :D

I gotta say that my favorite thing has to be the affordability.  It's a great price for the features that it has, and is not an overkill gaming laptop like the ones you're starting to see more of.  This is one of the more practical solutions that I have seen in a while, great for travel uses, but doesn't try to compete against a desktop pc due to its affordability.  As of late, the pricings really make you have to choose between building your own pc or buy a gaming latop, this one gives you the option to do both without it being completely unreasonable... if you have deep enough pockets anyways.

I love the brushed Aluminium / Aluminum (I'm english - so dont hate on me for the pronunciation).  gives it a really high end look.

the autographs are cool too! :)

I like the pre-installed McAfee trial on the Asus RoG G550JK Ahahahah. 

I like how the touch pad ignores your palms while you type