ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite part about this laptop has to be the aggressive ROG styling of it, with the red trim, red back-light keyboard, and illuminated ROG logo.

That, and the fact that it broke the record for the highest terrestrial LAN party! 

Honestly I really like how they included an external subwoofer when they realized they couldn't built it in to the laptop itself. They give people the option, and thats what I love. 

Here is a list of common fallacies. Which ones have you used today?

The beautiful aluminum as well as the screen and the signatures ;)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I have allways liked asus stuff, i am just glad that they finaly made something more portable!

I love the screen and the keyboard OHHH and these awesome signatures in the back of the laptop xD

Favourite part? Probably either the IPS screen or the not-too-terribly-thickish aspect of the notebook

My favorite things about this laptop is the brushed aluminum back and the IPS display

Dat beautiful ROG aesthetic.
And "I can't feel my legs." on the bottom of the laptop.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."

My Soundcloud:

http://soundcloud.com/scorch/

That sexy red line around the laptop and also that beautiful keyboard. Love your stuff guys. Long time watcher, first time on the forum. :D

I love how thin it is and the great battery life it has considering it's a gaming notebook.

honestly, its aesthetic. That laptop is beautiful, kinda reminds me of led lenser p7.2 how there's the red trim on it.

also, the fact that it's signed by so many awesome people. Has anything been done to stop that rubbing off? Like a clearcoat layer or something.

I dig it, its seems like well balanced, with a nice screen, the sub seem like a pretty sweet idea too. Plus its been to the top of a mountain and back! AWESOME!!! 

Well here goes, I like that this laptop has a value price point yet good performance.

Which could be easily upgraded later, ASUS seems to just care about their customers as much as making money.

I like that it has aluminium for a sturdy feel and not like my cheap **** (main brand) i have for my IT classes which is plastic.

I would probably get this to upgrade my crappytop so i could run VMs better and of course play games ( not at college though )

Lastly the absolutely best part   is ( though everyone has said it )  the signed messages  from Linus/Luke and Logan's crew " the TEK" 

RLTW

I like that the laptop keeps a sleek look while still being easy to clean and of course, the signatures.

My favorite part is definitely the signatures! Awesome, and even if I don't win, I will buy this!

My favourite feature is definitely the battery life of about an hour. Which is a good chunk of time to play video games on the go.