ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Its a geat Notebook. I mean its closely related to the other ROG g75jz is kinda....weird but..since im a fan of ASUS and their products it really hits the spot that the notbeook has alot of features like the 3.0 USB port and some great specs...even the looks are amazing! affordable and priced nicely...but then on the other hand...i would've gone with a fucking better CPU that actually goes more than 2.7 GHZ....no really...has anyone said that a gaming laptop limited with 2.7 Ghz?...it should at least have 3.0 Ghz...but then when u think about it..it is deficult to put all that power into such a small form factory :D

I like the sexiness and the Red Devil Edged sides of the laptop, it makes me drool!  :D

I love the red edge to it but mainly the price to performance of it for a notebook is brilliant! 

My favorite thing is how everyone has left his message on the bottom, it is s coooooooooool, in fact it might be able to cool the laptop, too!  :D #dem jokes 

If you can't fix it with the hammer, then you need a bigger hammer!

I think my favorite thing would have to be the new screen.

The 1080p ips display has got to be my favorite thing!

I like the IPS display 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

My favorite part is the IPS display. I play for immersion and IPS displays are, in my opinion, best for that.

Butts. Booty butts.

I like the IPS display 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

The fact that it's autograph by all of you.

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

The fact that it's autograph by all of you.

NZXT Phantom 810 Black, AMD FX-6100, FX-990 Sabertooth gen 1, 16GB 1333MHz Corsair, 2x HD 6770

The build quality looks great, I really like that finish and how they put such a wide selection of ports on it

Whenever I see this laptop, the first thing to catch my eye is that thin red line around the laptop. Damn, that's one sexy line. But everything else about it is cool, especially the cooling system. Coming from a laptop that overheated whenever I went on YouTube, this would be a great upgrade. Thanks!! 

I really like the slick design and brushed aluminium finish. (Also that it's signed by all of my favorite tech youtubers)

The fact that this has been touched by Linus makes it my favourite gaming laptop

So many things great about it..I'd probably have to say the IPS panel. I design a lot so colors are very important, and this thing would be great for working on the go and at school (otherwise I'd have to use those all-in-one macs)

I think my most favorite thing about this ASUS notebook is actually a tie between the nice looks and the overclocking capabilities. I love to see that more and more notebooks are becoming more versatile and better to use as the years go on. I remember when my first laptop could only do basic gaming on the lowest settings, had a crap display that you could only look at one way without the color shifting to black, and ran so hot I had to set it on a huge fan to actually play some games or work on it.

The aluminum finish sounds exciting.

I love the simple but stunning design of the laptop. Including the red beveled edge and brushed aluminum top.