ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

You just gotta love them red lines!

Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower | Mobo: ASUS P9X79-E WS | CPU: Intel i7-4930k Hexa-Core @ 4.5GHz | CPU Cooling: Corsair H110 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 64GB 1600MHz | GPU: 2x EVGA 780Ti Superclocked @ 1.15GHz in SLI | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (540/520MB/s) | HDD: Western Digital Red NAS HDD (3TB) | PSU: Corsair AX1200i (1200W) | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit)

I have to say that I just love the black brushed aluminum combined with he beautiful red accents.

my favorite things about it is that the keyboard has a numpad, and that it has a Optical drive, there is still times when I need those.

also it's damn sexy and has the bite to backup its bark.

I hope I win, but there is currently 272 pages so statistically speaking, it's impossible, but that would make my... life really

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

My favourite thing is that good lookin' IPS screen!

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

The autographs and the IPS display :)

the best ting about this pc for me has to be the gtx 850m but because is a laptop and has a bit of power to run games.

I like the brushed aluminium back, the IPS screen and the moderately good specs for gaming.

Good luck to everyone taking part. Thanks for doing this giveaway, LMG! 

My favourite thing is its cooling performance. Plus it was up a mountain.

I liked the design of the new gaming notbook. It's not big and over the top flashy like some of the older models. IT's more down to earth can allow it to be used in a more discrete manner.

This laptop is awesome, just like all Asus products.  I own a M8300 from Asus and the build quality is amazing.  My favorite part about the laptop in regards to the hardware, not that its is signed by my favorite content creators ever. Is that it has great graphics, amazing build quality, and room to expand and mod. If i won this giveaway it would be so hard to choose whether to use the laptop or to frame it.   :rolleyes:

I like it's backlit keyboard and the aluminiun back panel :) 

I really liked how balanced it looks for a gamer like me. The GTX 850M Maxwell is soooooo nice.

My favourite thing has got to be the IPS Display. If I were to win this though it would cause two things, I would have to buy an IPS Display for my desktop because I already have one on my phone so that'd be the only thing left to sort out and every day I would not be able to get "Hey guys I'm on a mountain" out of my head

I like the fact that they didn't use a poor screen.  That is the worst tradeoff you can make in a laptop.  It's aggravating adjusting the screen every time you move in your seat just so you can see it.

The best part is definitely the looks.  RoG has always done a good job keeping their products color themed.

I absolutely love the red and black color scheme, and ++++ 9001 for an ips display!

Main System: [Windows 10 Pro] [Core i7 5960x] [Asus Rampage V Extreme] [32GB 2400mhz G.Skill Value] [Corsair AX1200] [RXT 2080 Super] [Corsair H100i] [Thermaltake Core P3]

I like that it has competitive specs for the price and the form factor is not compromising for people who actually want to carry this thing around.

I like the fact that it's a laptop. I used to have a msi gaming notebook but the screen broke so I can't really use it as a laptop anymore and this would  be a really good replacement

I'm pretty shallow when it comes to, well pretty much everything i buy so i must say that my favourite part about the G550JK is the looks. That is one sexy piece of hardware. I just got this urge to lick it!

- A bit like when someone says it's so damn nice to take a shit in the shower and no one agrees.

The fact that it is only 15.6 inches what in my opinion is the perfect compromise between comfortable portability and comfortable work/play experience!

It was LOVE that purchased this traitors heart!

The best thing about the Asus RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook is its affordability for what it offers. Great bang for your buck!

I like the IPS screen, Red backlighting and that black brushed aluminum  =)

\\ Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo // CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 5GHz // Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77 X-UD4H  // CPU BL: EK-Supremacy EVO Acetal // Pump+Top: EK-D5 Vario + X-TOP  // Res: Bitspower Z-Multi 250mm  // Rads: Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 80mm 480mm + Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 480mm  // GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X 3GB GDDR5 OC 1100MHz//1550MHz // GPU BL: Alphacool NexXxos GPXR9280M07 // PSU: Corsair CMPSU-850AXUK // RAM: 16GB 4x4GB Corsair DDR3 Vengeance LP 1600MHz // Tubing: Xspc HighFlex 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD // Fittings: EK-CSQ 13/19mm + EK-AF 45°/90° + Koolance QD3 + Others  // HDDs: 256GB Crucial M4 + 30GB OCZSSD2-1VTX30G  + 8TB Seagate 3.5  // Fan Control: Lamptron Touch 30w x 6 // Fans: Noiseblocker BlackSilent PL2 1400rpm x12 + BitFenix 140mm Spectre PRO 1200rpm x2 // OS: Windows 8.1 X64 // LEDS: Darkside // Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 // Keyboards: Corsair Vengeance K95 + Logitech G13 // Monitors: Eizo Forbis FS2333BK x3 \\