ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Austin from... Austin! LOL

Anyway i really like the notebook in general, right now i only have a Desktop and a notebook would be really handy for work/school.

My favourite thing about it, is that Linus caressed it with his hands.

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

I like the girl next door looks :P ........but really the alumium matte finish looks really nice.

Between the brushed aluminum, red trim, illuminated keyboard, IPS panel, RoG branding etc... this laptop is ready for business for the casual to hardcore gamers alike . All of this coupled really inspires the individual and deepens the immersion one would have when gaming on this laptop which in turn truly heightens the experience to another level.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

my fav thing about the g550jk is the sexeh brushed aluminum finish ~
also felt kinda bad my 1st post on the forum is because of this giveaway :mellow:

i love the aluminum and the red accents.

My favourite thing about the G550JK is the gaming performance in that small of a form factor.

My favorite part of this notebook is the look of it with it's nice build and red outline

My favorite part is the aluminum palm rest and the red back lit keyboard.

Honestly , i just like that it's not such a show off as other asus gaming computers. So i quess i like the design.

I like the overall fit and finish of it. It looks awesome! Also the IPS panel is a plus.

My favourite thing about it is dat screen

My favorite would definitely be the aesthetics and design of the laptop along with the great gaming specifications of the laptop!

#ASUSFTW.

PS: Good Luck to everyone!

i really like the look of dem speakers, a lot of laptops I've used just can't blare it loud enough and a lot of the time can't even play over mild background noise 

The aluminum finish is appealing, and I think the signatures are cool.

Like most Asus laptops the cooling solutions always impress me. That is generally why I always buy Asus.

Anyways, here's hoping! 

I love the looks of this laptop, you can't go wrong with black & red, but the red bevel really makes this design.
Also, I must say the white squiggly lines on the bottom of the laptop make it pretty freaking desirable :3

I like the brushed aluminum and the sleek design.

Gotta love the looks

That red lightning effect and the brushed alluminum on the back are amazing !

I love the IPS display!! I'm so picky with screens, I've actively bought a "less powerful'' laptop because It had a better screen. (In my price range) 

On a side note, I hope that whomever wins this will seal the signatures with a good lacquer or top coat. (just please take the panel off BEFORE you spray it.. lol) 

¡ÇɯıuÉ ÇÊŒoן ı

Beside the design, I really like the display (IPS) (and a huge plus and upgrade are your names on it and that you played (tested) it on a mountain^^). Fingers crossed

System:  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo (white) | Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe | CPU: i7 5820k @ 4.4 GHz | GPU: 2x EVGA 780TI Classified K|ngp|n Edition in SLI | PSU: EVGA 1300W G2 + white cable sleeve set | SSD: 3x Samsung 840 EVO (250GB (boot) + 2x 500GB in Raid 0) RAM: Panram Ninja white DDR4 32GB @ 2400 MHz Cooling: Custom loop feat. EK (blocks for CPU + GPUs) / XSPC (Pump-Res-Combo + 2 radiators (480 + 360)) / Bitspower (fittings) | opt. drive: ASUS BluRay Combo | LED strips + controller: Phobya | Fans: Corsair (AF+SP) / Noiseblocker | OS: Windows 8.1 64bit | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: ASUS ROG GX1000 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia Elite | Monitor: Asus PB278Q + QNIX QX2710 (both 27'' / 1440p) | Printer: Samsung CLP-365W

Scores (max settings):  Firestrike: 12841 (single) - 21011 (SLI) | Firestrike extreme: 6338 (single) - 11314 (SLI) | Heaven 4.0 1080p: 1881 (single) - 3379 (SLI) | Heaven 4.0 1440p: 1182 (single) - 2197 (SLI) | Valley 1.0 1080p: 3358 (single) - 4759 (SLI) | Valley 1.0 1440p: 2118 (single) - 3672 (SLI)

I really liked the comparison with the cars, and that the little subwoofer addon is there because i like music with some bass in it.

solid performance for a notebook. That is pretty impressing stuff.