ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I loved the brushed aluminum on top and that sweet red bezel! The IPS screen is also a nice touch.

I think I loved every aspect of it, but if I had to chose I think I like the FHD IPS display and the case trim. Beautiful.

my favorite part of this notebook is for me it is probably a better fit then something like the G750JZ. because if i am out somewhere or in my bet or something i dont really want to be playing something like battlefield or watch dogs i am probably going to be playing something lighter like FTL or dont starve and if i do want to play one of my intensive games thats what my main rig is for but a 850m is a good compromise for something like a notebook

I like how compact it is for its size, class and what it can do.

I like the aluminium finish.Gaming temperatures?

The red desing is sexy... so the keyboard and the speakers seems pretty cool, also the diferent finish on the palmrest is better in that way, mine always its getting dirty by my hands ever u_u

I'd have to say that the signatures are my favorite, other than that, the ips display and the aluminum wrist rest are great as well.

Well, my favorite thing is probably that's one of a kind, as in signed by our glorious tech overlord Linus. 

I love the the 4 speakers built into the laptop. I wonder how much better they sound compared to laptops with 2 speakers?

I like the quality speakers and external subwoofer ! and also, it can be played at 14400ft !! hahaha, like the overall spec and design as well

I like that sub woofer, I could use it to annoy ppl on train journeys :D j/k

Really like the red and black keyboard, nice change from the usual white on black that you see mostly.

I like how 1 minute into the Video a mans head just seemingly strolls by in the background making it look like a flying head. And also the fact that there are air intakes under the Laptop for my SF-17 (that linus informed me about) to cool it down.

I loved the red backlit keyboard, also the design with the red outline at the edges, so beautiful, i wish i could ask for this fr my upcoming birthday since i sold my iphone for money for a laptop i never got, haha typical parents

The 850M is a really nice balance between battery and performance. I like that. BUT, With dedicated graphics? The battery life they got is pretty good I'd say!

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

I have to say that my favorite thing about this notebook is its ability to be taken to a LAN party with ease (being a laptop and my tower being massive) but not feel like I am sacrificing much performance. Oh and it looks great.

Favorite thing, good balance between size and features. No stupidly high resolution on the monitor that the GPU can't handle in games.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

My favourite thing is for sure the screen with good viewing angles.

Balanced laptop :)

brushed aluminum  is nice and the speakers are not trash. and nothing beats the signatures of you guys. put this on a 100$ 10 years old laptop and it will gain super powers :D

I like the form factor, the red touch and pretty much everything else about this laptop!

<3 Dem signatures. Wuld be sexeh on mah desk.

Having an IPS display is fantastic, but also the aluminum construction makes this seem like a great choice for anybody looking to get into PC gaming at a mid-range price point.