Off Topic Confessions

Sammael

When I was still a child, I turned on the radio and tuned to some random oldies station and heard this song... and liked it.

Don't Judge ME !!!!!!

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

As a kid I pestered my parents to get me a Michael Jackson record because I knew Slash from GnR was featured on a song, quickly learned that he was featured in exactly 1 song. I think that is one of the first experiences that made me a cynical person.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Good lord, I love that song.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I'm only 14, but I plan on getting plastic surgery. I'm a guy.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I'm only 14, but I plan on getting plastic surgery. I'm a guy.

You won't even be done growing up for like another 10 years at least, chances are anything you'd want to enhance will still change at least a little bit.

-------

Current Rig

-------

You won't even be done growing up for like another 10 years at least, chances are anything you'd want to enhance will still change at least a little bit.

Don't dissuade him, we need more scary cats to frighten away the robot overlords once they gain sentience.

Plastic+13.jpg

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Don't dissuade him, we need more scary cats to frighten away the robot overlords once they gain sentience.

Plastic+13.jpg

LOL Nice choice but I'd personally go with this dude:

CarrotTop.3.250.jpg

-------

Current Rig

-------

Oh this thread is too funny rofl i cant believe theres a song about mash potato and those faces lmao.

My confession would probs be i want laser hair removal on my face, chest and back obviously im a guy lol not much of a confession imo atleast im not shaving my legs to be more "aerodynamic" lmao

I love how you used the word 'enhance' lmao

Plastic+13.jpg

tumblr_n10gxg3wLY1rddbxfo1_500.png

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

When I was a kid (Talking around 4-6 years old) I use to eat any spare coins my parents left around the house :S

I am happy little Vegemite.

tumblr_n10gxg3wLY1rddbxfo1_500.png

I'm confused, is one better looking than the other or is there some medical reason that helps your quality of life?

I really have no clue when a guy is better looking than another guy unless it's like Johnny Depp vs Fedora Hat Man.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

I'm confused, is one better looking than the other or is there some medical reason that helps your quality of life?

I really have no clue when a guy is better looking than another guy unless it's like Johnny Depp vs Fedora Hat Man.

enhanced-buzz-26665-1365095304-10.jpgenhanced-buzz-10642-1365096269-2.jpgenhanced-buzz-10642-1365096239-0.jpg

This should explain all the questions.

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I think I get it: People can improve a lot with just a hair cut....right?

EDIT: Oh yeah and their jaw lines seem different but way less noticeable than the hair cuts if you ask me.

-facedesk- 

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not..

#GALAXY

#ATIV

-facedesk- 

I genuinly agree with the other guy.

..Although the pic posted wasn't exactly a good example.

P.S. I don't care if the 14 year old wants plastic surgery or not, I just think the pic is a bad representation xD.

-facedesk- 

Just looks like make up and a stylized haircut. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

"Oh God what the fuck confessions" time?

Was 8.

Walked into my brother's room and noticed there was a magazine under his wardrobe. Got down on the floor fished it out and saw some woman trying to sell me her baby feeders. Was interested in what said woman would price them at so open magazine and peered in.

Within an instant all innocence and purity was stripped from me like hotwings are stripped from a plate when my family goes to dinner. A woman was showcasing her birth canal on what I remember to be a red leather sofa with a box of popcorn next to her. I remember the pop corn and the sofa because those are the only two things out of the three I wanted. Popcorn to comfort me and the sofa to cry on.

I shut the magazine swiftly, stuffed it under the wardrobe and ran away fearing for dear life. Went back into my room to continue playing Video games and stopped, looked down at my nether region and whispered "You'll never go near one of those, don't worry."

To this day I never realized just how correct I was.

DISCIPLE OF HIS HOLINESS, GABEN FIRST OF HIS NAME FOR NOW AND THE END OF TIME

STEAM - Brendson | ORIGIN - LGBrendson | BATTLE.NET - Brendson#2793

PLACES TO FOLLOW ME - Pastebin

When I was still a child, I turned on the radio and tuned to some random oldies station and heard this song... and liked it.

Don't Judge ME !!!!!!

This is a ripoff of the song Hey Mr. Postman or whatever it is called... Them 50s...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

-facedesk- 

Are you Korean? Just a question and has nothing to do with racial stereotypes...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

WARNING! this is gonna involve me talking about my junk... so skip if you find the topic to be gross

seeing those wooden d*cks at sexual education class i got really upset thinking mine was too small but then i saw others (nothing weird just in a public shower or public toilets or when friends drink too much so all very random and by accident) and now im pretty confident about myself dont know if it counts as confession but its pretty personal and embarrassing so seeing as im apperntly reasonably well hung i dont mind sharing this story

soory if you didnt wanna hear about it :P

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

When I was a kid, I thought babies came from the butt.

when i figured out how boys dicks are supposed to go inside girls i thought you would pee inside her. since that was the only thing i did with mine back then :P

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

As a kid I saw a frog, a small one and I stepped on it on purpose.

But then later I bawled my eyes out because I did that and my dad was like ' xD and then -_-'

I learned empathy but a frog died.