Off Topic Confessions

Sammael

when i was a kid i used to declare my pc as broken so i would get the upgrades i considered "necessary" for it to run again. so basicly i told my parents the pc doesnt work like its supposed to and will brake soon unless we get a new graphics card for it..and mor ram... and also a new monitor...-.- dont ask why its hard to explain....-.- 

...and seeing as my parents never knew anything about how electronics work they belived me.

seeing it from todays perspective i was a asshole since my parents never really earned that much in the first place and i was all like " iwant this and that and that" mainly because all the rich german kids i called friend got all that.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Are you Korean? Just a question and has nothing to do with racial stereotypes...

My profile ---》 Contacts ---》Facebook

Should explain it.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

My profile ---》 Contacts ---》Facebook

Should explain it.

Oh boy... So much Kimchi in one page...:D And Samsung. And K-Pop.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz