I think I found my new fetish

Mooshi

i thought i was weird :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Excuse me, but I don't really understand what you are meaning with the underlined part.  :blush:  If you are referring to my interest in Ghost in the Shell and me suggesting it, and what happens in the older anime and manga...I don't watch that. I simply watch the newer stuff, where the tentacle shtako doesn't happen. :lol:

Really? Could you maybe make a list? Because I can only recall maybe twenty at best that has never put in any of that shtako (lolis etc etc).

I meant people instead of the word first you  in the underlined sentence (I haven't slept yet 8:36 am). I meant people say those types of things and it's annoying.

You're disregarding so many genres then. I'd be worried if I saw lolis in pure shoujo/shounon anime for example.. Or do you think otherwise? 

@ManOfDisguise

how weird is weird?

I have a friend who is nicknamed Pedo Bear due to the fact he big size and like lolis

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I meant people instead of the word first you  in the underlined sentence (I haven't slept yet 8:36 am). I meant people say those types of things and it's annoying.

You're disregarding so many genres then. I'd be worried if I saw lolis in pure shoujo/shounon anime for example.. Or do you think otherwise? 

I'm not disregarding other genres. I watch a variety of anime and most of them puts in a quick loli or something very similar to it. That's why I asked if you can name some, because at most I can think of only twenty shows that never once had that stuff in it (that I personally witnessed at least).

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Pre-pubescent girls wearing scantily clad garb and eating cheeseburgers...

That's a new one

'MURICA

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

Yarrrrr,

me mateys I have seen a few good tries so far.

But here be the hottest thing yee anime lubbers can ever muster.

post-961-0-30224200-1404460987.jpgpost-961-0-88120600-1404461003.jpgpost-961-0-09210200-1404461018.jpgpost-961-0-68836700-1404461031_thumb.jpg

Let this lesson be learned me mateys, or swim ye shall with your hands tied to ye feet.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

@ManOfDisguise

how weird is weird?

I have a friend who is nicknamed Pedo Bear due to the fact he big size and like lolis

Pedo Bear LMFAO

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Pedo Bear LMFAO

mine is Loli + Imoutos

:x

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Thanks for the 3 pages of giggling, guys. :P

So uh, basically I'm in a relationship with a woman I tease about being my fetish. Basically she's a half Irish/Japanese girl that is curvy, has wide hips, nice butt, glasses, cute voice, Pokemon fan, fan of horror films/games, the complete opposite of a woman that only eats salad...full on down for meat and deepfried things, loves animals and has a pervy side. - She was the one who actually shown me this and then I made a thread in off-topic because anime girls eating cheeseburgers was an interesting combo.:D

The more you know. :3

Lol "@Levent

NOECI0s.gif

its hard to find a good thread to use this gif"

Why does that even exist lol?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

@Mooshi you lucky ******* hold on and dont let go!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Pre-pubescent girls wearing scantily clad garb and eating cheeseburgers...

That's a new one

They are not pre-pubescent with chests like that.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Wow...

I know you're gay but you don't have to be such an Australian about it (slightly NSFW).

I don't think that counts as adult loli... well I wouldn't classify that as adult loli. I don't know, I have no idea who that is.

I prefer Ayana Taketatsu's definition of loli. She separates them into "true loli" and "legal loli". Anyone who looks like a loli is one, but the "true" and "legal" prefix is determined by age.

Aya is great by the way. She is so bro-tier.

Dang.. she's a horrid character, just because your in that categorization doesn't mean you have to dress like that.

Ariel would have been a better example:

vlcsnap-2011-03-07-23h02m00s104.png

I prefer Ayana Taketatsu's definition of loli. She separates them into "true loli" and "legal loli". Anyone who looks like a loli is one, but the "true" and "legal" prefix is determined by age.

Will look up~

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yarrrrr,

me mateys I have seen a few good tries so far.

But here be the hottest thing yee anime lubbers can ever muster.

attachicon.gif1570109-bigthumbnail.jpgattachicon.gif3035278480_d6af78e5e2.jpgattachicon.gifa84103a45714cee3bfcd7d5d37977791.jpgattachicon.giftAG_149681.jpg

Let this lesson be learned me mateys, or swim ye shall with your hands tied to ye feet.

wonder what will happen if Luffy becomes a gurl?

will you like her?

Thanks for the 3 pages of giggling, guys. :P

So uh, basically I'm in a relationship with a woman I tease about being my fetish. Basically she's a half Irish/Japanese girl that is curvy, has wide hips, nice butt, glasses, cute voice, Pokemon fan, fan of horror films/games, the complete opposite of a woman that only eats salad...full on down for meat and deepfried things, loves animals and has a pervy side. - She was the one who actually shown me this and then I made a thread in off-topic because anime girls eating cheeseburgers was an interesting combo. :D

The more you know. :3

damn you lucky dude, so that explains your fetish

so she considered to be of the meaty side? LOLZ  :D

MEAT!!! Sena

132289.jpg

They are not pre-pubescent with chests like that.

Wow...

I know you're gay but you don't have to be such an Australian about it (slightly NSFW).

Dai Sensei from Kore Wa Zombie Desu ka?

Will look up~

yes come to the loli side :D