Liquid Cooling EVGA 780 with H50 and Kraken G10

So my EVGA ACX 780 at stock clocks has been getting pretty hot (~80c under heavy load) and I've been wanting to liquid cool it but im kinda a novice when it comes to liquid cooling. I don't really feel comfortable to set up a custom loop nor do i think i have the skills or budget to do so. So i was thinking of setting it up with an H50 and G10. Will this bring down the temperatures enough to justify ~$100 dollars of hardware?

That's plenty of cooling. Whether it's worth the money or not is up to you. 80c is fine for load temps.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

80c is fine for load.

80°C is perfectly fine for the GTX 780, do you want to lower the temps for any other specific reason? It won't hurt the GPU.

The G10+H55 is going to lower temperatures indeed.

Temps for my CPU go up as well when my gpu gets above 70ish. So in order to keep both cooler, I want to liquid cool

Could someone suggest some after market VRM and VRAM heatsinks since apparently the G10 does a really poor job of cooling them

Temps for my CPU go up as well when my gpu gets above 70ish. So in order to keep both cooler, I want to liquid cool

What are your load temps?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What are your load temps?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Thanks, im kinda new to LTT. My Load temps for my cpu go up about 8-12 degrees under load while my gpu is also under load. Around 65-70 ish with gpu, 55-60 ish without.

Thanks, im kinda new to LTT. My Load temps for my cpu go up about 8-12 degrees under load while my gpu is also under load. Around 65-70 ish with gpu, 55-60 ish without.

That's pretty low.. You're generally fine up to 80-90c on the hottest core.