Anyone Else Actually Like This Ad?

xrex64

e248dd228bd1974b0806d7f5e9347c90.gif

Every time I see this on LTT I have to do it. I actually might get the game because of it. :P

Edit: If you didn't notice, it's interactive. 

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

No.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Love the game wish my laptop could actually run it :( no I haven't...probably due to gold contributor lvl or my adblock.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

War thunder is P2W, so no.

Dude you should shut up next time you induce people into error.I have 150 hours with the planes and is the best game out there.I never spend any money on it all golden eagles i got where from contests on twitch or ingame missions and i have usa,urss fully researched and half of the germs

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

War thunder is P2W, so no.

He asked if you liked the ad, not the game...

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

... How?

Because it takes such a ridiculous amount of time to get skill without just buying it I consider it pay to win in the absence of wanting to waste your life being fodder for many hours to become better.

It's not pay to win in literal sense, it just sure seems that way to me, TF2 is a pure F2P game because everyone's on a level all the time apart from skill, if you know what I mean, that's the difference between selling shiny things and selling powerful things.

He asked if you liked the ad, not the game...

And I don't like the ad because it reminds me of something I don't like...

Because it takes such a ridiculous amount of time to get skill without just buying it I consider it pay to win in the absence of wanting to waste your life being fodder for many hours to become better.

It's not pay to win in literal sense, it just sure seems that way to me, TF2 is a pure F2P game because everyone's on a level all the time apart from skill, if you know what I mean, that's the difference between selling shiny things and selling powerful things.

You could buy a really good gun in TF2?

† TTCF Member †

This is why people exploit.

And I don't like the ad because it reminds me of something I don't like...

I was talking about the way they made the ad (interactive), not it's specific content...

† TTCF Member †

Ohh so because it's actually a trully skill based game and not everyone can play it for you means P2W?That's the thing i like most at this game,you have to learn how to play it unlike many online games that requires no skill at all.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Ohh so because it's actually a trully skill based game and not everyone can play it for you means P2W?That's the thing i like most at this game,you have to learn how to play it unlike many online games that requires no skill at all.

It's not truly skill based if 2 players can start at the same time and one can repeatedly beat the other because he paid for a better plane/tank.

You can buy cool skins and hats, not power.

I have bought guns before.

† TTCF Member †

It's not truly skill based if 2 players can start at the same time and one can repeatedly beat the other because he paid for a better plane/tank.

That is not true give me any plane against any other in the game no matter the rank i will turn it to ashes.It took me months to learn how to play it and now i shut down any premium plane(and if you wonder i get around 10-20 kills each game with any nation).Don't get me wrong please i am not hostile but is the truth.

Edit:just to be clear i am not defending war thunder i don't give a damn on this disputes but as i said unlike many games in this one you have to master the game in order to win and more important even if some planes are better that others at the same rank each nation have it's ultimate weapon and it's bad thing nothing is unbalanced in the game.

for some reason i dont get ads at all on LTT... weird

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

That is not true give me any plane against any other in the game no matter the rank i will turn it to ashes.It took me months to learn how to play it and now i shut down any premium plane(and if you wonder i get around 10-20 kills each game with any nation).Don't get me wrong please i am not hostile but is the truth.

If your level of skill has surpassed the advantage possible of one one brand new player over another brand new player by the purchase of a better plane, then that's understandable.

I'm not hostile either I just dislike free to play games, if everyone could just pay some dollars and get everything unlocked I'd probably play it, I like the idea of aerial combat very much in fact.

If your level of skill has surpassed the advantage possible of one one brand new player over another brand new player by the purchase of a better plane, then that's understandable.

I'm not hostile either I just dislike free to play games, if everyone could just pay some dollars and get everything unlocked I'd probably play it, I like the idea of aerial combat very much in fact.

That's the sweet part is not happening in war thunder well not for planes for tanks as far as i can see is pay to get op and lvl up.