LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

i like the fact that it can record videos in 4K ! i mean thats huge !!!!! oh and wireless charging thats awesome

CPU: intel quad core Q9300 2.5GHZ GPU : amd HD7870 ghz edition 2go RAM : 6 go cheapo HDD: western digital 500GO + 80go seagate MOTHERBOARD :gigabyte G41mts2p CASE : cheapo  PSU: 2X 300watt DUAL psu setup MONITOR : asus VW223D 

NOT the best and latest parts in the world BUT its working great for me 

:)

My favorite part about the phone has to be that 5.5 inch display. I mean what a beauty that thing is.

the multitasking features are very nice and also dem pixels!

I like how they were able to fit a 5.5 inch screen in such a small phone, and that laser focus camera sounds awesome

Hard not to love that super thing bezel.

My favorite feature is the Thin bezels all around that gorgeous display

Like the bit were you said: I really dont care about wallpapers! lol, phone looks amazing and spec

I like the fact that it can easily replace my Nexus 7 2013 with that size for when I'm reading or playing emulated games out.

well, the amazing amount of UI customization and the ultra big screen

Favourite part would be the adjustable height keyboard.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

nice video, it is good to see that linus is getting better in phone reviews, i'm glad im not the only one that thinks high res is BS on a phone.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I love the fact there are finnaly high-end alternatives to Samsung phones if you value switchable batteries and SD-card slots!

Really Like this Phone with its 1440p display

Im Lovin That HUGE 2560x1440 Display, I Want That Phone....Matter of Fact, I Need That Phone Man :D

The look of the backplate ... OMG it's sexy.

Placement of the buttons , and screen size for bragging rights.

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

Favourite has to be the QHD display!

My favorite thing is the build quality compared to the old G2, it's good to see a company that listens to it's customer complaints and solves them.

frankly i dont care about 1440p display.... camera with OIS and those back buttons!! <3

I like how you can make the keyboard larger. I have fat stupid fingers. This will help me out.

The design of the front of the phone is so clean 
amazing :D

As a owner of another massive phone, Pantech Vega N6, watching this review might actually covinced me to hop off the Vega bandwagon. Believe it or not, I used to hate large phones. However, commuting with public transportation is a big culture here in Korea, and most people will spend hours just to travel to and from work. I myself along with many others rely on our phones to play games, watch the latest game of thrones or live baseball games from the TV antenna. Some might say that a tablet would be better suited for these functions, but a tablet is simply too big (plus it looks silly when your using it as a phone). Plus no one really wants to carry two devices that can basically do the same thing, so phones like these are a nice in-between for me. But, hey different strokes for different folks.

The best feature I found was not the screen resolution, but rather the dual screen function. I cannot recall how many times I have gotten interrupted with calls, text and lose my momentum in temple run. Which leads me to a grumpy mood for the people on the other end. Except for my wife of course ;)*

PS: Linus, I also agree with the menu arrangement problem. It drove me crazy as well, so I had to download a third party app to organize my apps.

My favorite part of this phone has to be the look, the back is super nice, beautiful screen, and its just really aesthetically pleasing to look at and use. 

And I have T-mobile so I guess I'm set if I win!

I like the part where you said the hue was a bit yellow. It made me think of someone peeing on a cellphone screen. I laughed.

I really like the fact that the back looks awesome but is removable