LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love how the phone is a beast but remains a beauty.

Definitely the low profile bezel with the buttons in the back and the higher resolution screen.

although the lowered contrast and the yellowish cast might not be pleasant.

great review!

I love the 16:9 aspect ratio. I am a pixal man just like marcus. More PLZ!! 4k!! LETS ALL HAVE 4K PHONES SO 8K CAN B THE NXT BIG THING :D. AND I ALSO LOVE FRONT, JUST HOW IT LOOKS MAKES ME FEEL GOOD :P

I like the lazer auto focus the most. The other specs are nice, but that one would be very useful to me.

That Screen.....wow

Intel I7 4770k 4.2ghz, Asus Maximus VI Hero,16 gb Corsair Ram(1600 mhz), GTX 780 Classified, 1000w EVGA Supernova Powersupply,Corsair h100i
250 GB Samsung 840 Evo Solid State Drive(OS Drive), 120 GB Corsair Solid State Drive, 1 Terabyte Western Digital Drive
(Blue)

My favorite feature are definitely the buttons on the back. Really adds to both the usability and the clean aesthetics. 

My favourite thing has got to be the buttons on the back. No more stretching to reach top buttons! 

I like all of it.But if it's something that attracted me is a.the overwall aspect and b,THE SOFTWARE.Yes.I usually like customizable default software because if you root it and use a custom rom you brake yourguarante.Soo the software is a big point to me.HF :)

• CPU    intel i5 4430 3.0 (3.2 Turbo) TB disabled OC to 3.2
  • Motherboard    Asrock B85 Pro4
  • RAM    8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz CL9
  • GPU    Asus GTX 760 DirectCU2 OC veavily OCed
  • Case    Chifech Full Tower
  • Storage    1x 1tb WD Caviar Blue
  • PSU    Corsair CX500 80+Bronze
  • Display(s)    M228WA 22-inch 1680x1050 and 2xBelinea 10 19 27 Surround Setup
  • Cooling    Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
  • Keyboard    Genius KB-G265
  • Mouse    A4Tech X7 Spider xl-747
  • Sound    Sanyo 5.1 Analog System (2.0 imput 5.1 virtual)

my favorite part is the laser auto focus for fast pics

the volume up and down buttons! accessing them from the pocket is so much easier

NZXT Phantom | 990FX Sabertooth | AMD Phenom II 1090t | Phanteks PH-TC114PE | EVGA GTX 960  | Corsair Vengeance 8GB LP |

WD Caviar Black 500gb x 2WD Caviar Green 1TB  | Corsair AX650 | Creative Sound Blaster Z

My favorite thing the amount of RAM this has! I'm always out of RAM with everything :(

The bezels or lack thereof. I just want a screen and this phone is getting us close to that.

prob my fave thing about this phone is the insanely thin bezel plus the brushed metal look it has...its beautiful! and of course 3gb ram, a powerful CPU and dat 1440p res...fap

there's always that one person right? 

Potatoes are the bacon of vegetables... nuff' said

MOBO: Asrock H67DE3, CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 @3.1GHz, GPU: Asus GTS 450 DirectCU Silent, Ram: 16gb 1333MHz, HDD: WD 1TB Green, PSU: 500 watt

I have to say my favourite part of the phone would have to be that beautiful interface customizability. without needed the super modular EVERYTHING that many people I know use. it looks like it would provide some perfect custom setups for me depending on situations. if only there was a way to quickly swap between setups...

LG has come a long way, every time I go to the mall I go tmobile or atnt and I play the the LG phones and it feels great.now the LG g3 is out and I will love to have it, my current phone is a galaxy note but the LG g3 is calling me, I'm amazed but the screen and the big battery, I think is awesome, I will be the happiest man in the world if I ever get to own that Beauty of a smartphone, by the way great video like always.

I like the looks. That thing is SEXY!

My favorite thing about the g3 is the great physical and software design!

My favorite thing is definitely the bezels. My Note 2's bezels are way too big.

I just think there are way too many great things about this phone, but for me I think the back buttons and higher screen resolution would sway me from alternative devices. Thanks again Linus keep up the great work!

IMO, the best part of the new LG G3 is the button placement in the back of the phone.  This design allows the ultra slick and sexily thin bezel on the left and right side.  I wish my phone at the moment had buttons on the back.  Whoever is going to put buttons on the back of their units from now on, knows that they stole it from LG. 

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the large screen, and great android skin

What I like the most about this phone really is the gorgeous finiss of the case, soo sexy. Being able to change easily the battery unit is great too.

My favorite aspect of this review is that Linus mentioned the plethora amount of accessibility features in the G3