LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite feature has to be the edge to edge look on the screen I've always wanted that on a phone.

p town in the house  / bitches blush when they nut

the screen and camera <3 love it, and i need a new phone my old motorola backflip sucks 

the screen and camera <3 love it, and i need a new phone my old motorola backflip sucks 

Loved your part about deleting apps off the screen. 

Great review, was considering the G3 before, and now a little more confident about the phone.

Umm... honestly that easy home option caught my attention. Not because i need it... but recently my grandpa has been always asking me to fix his random... eh whatever. I like that display.

Is everything an option? If not then the 1440p display and laser auto-focus as it is the first phone to have them.

I love the 3 gigs of ram, multi-tasking is the only acceptable way to use this beast.

I like the fact that they made wireless charging an easy optional add-on for those that want it so that it dosnt jack up the price for those who dont.

My Favorite feature about this phone would have to be the 1440p display. I've always wanted this in a phone!

My favorite feature about this phone is the 1440p display

Best part is the 5.5 inch screen

actualy i love everityng about this phone!!! its just because i have a shity "phone".

and also be able to record in 4k and have the proper scren to se the videos its just amazing!!!

My favorite thing about the phone is the buttons on the back. It annoys the hell out of me with my Windows Phone

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

Favourite thing is the design. Quality with a nice finish and functionality with a removal back. Small bezels are amazing too!!

Also happy to see that I'm not the only one who thinks 1440p on mobile is a LITTLE (please don't kill me) redundant.

My favorite quality of the G3 is the massive 5.5in 1440p screen!! I don't normally type with one hand so width is not a problem xD It would just be so nice to move on from my iPhone!

My favourite feature would be the 1440p, 5.5 inch screen and the user interface. Also how all the buttons are in the back, as I also have the problem of accidentaly pressing the side buttons.

I Love the screen no matter what!

Not sure about the buttons on the back but the accessibility seems really great, good compromise by LG between hardcore customization and stock Android.

Obviously the 1440p is so amazingly juicy but the way the phones looks just blow me away. I want to have every bit of that phone in my hand like right now. Love you my fellow Canadian, Linus.