LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the replaceable battery and the wireless charging.

Uhm well, the display is quite nice. However, the best part about it is the build. This is one sexy phone with few bezels. It's like the phone is wearing a really skimpy bikini because of how thin the bezels are. Or maybe I'm just incredibly weird. Probably the latter.

My favorite thing about this phone is the way it uses the 1440p display with its 5.5 inch display. The two make a great combination, also, getting the over 500ppi is incredible. The screen quality, I think, will become a large flagship feature and hopefully a soon to be standard.

The buttons on the back seem like a great feature but, like you said Linus, the middle ground of the skin seems very appealing to me. 

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the big screen that can help with people with less than great vision like my parents or grandparents

CPU: Intel 4770k OC 4.2Ghz || Mobo: Rog VI Formula || Ram: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8Gbs 2133 || CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i || GPU: GTX 780ti || PSU: Corsiar 860i || Case: Fractal Design R4 || 1080p Acer || 1440p Asus PB278Q ||

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Obey Lord Linus and Raise Your Dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

love the back tactile buttons. its a simple yet creative solution coz I always mispress my phone buttons on the sides.

My favorite part about the LG G3 is its back mounted power button and volume rockers.

:)

My favorite part about the LG G3 is its back mounted power buttons.

:)

most i lick a bout the g 3 it's the design overall clean interface and yet conventional and practical

Hey Linus! I want one of these!!!!. Have anyone tried playing around with APN settings to get the data to work?

I love the design of the phone, large screen in a relatively compact device.

Hey Linus! I want one of these!!!!. Have anyone tried playing around with APN settings to get the data to work?

My favourite part about the G3 is that huge 1440p screen. Damn, that's a lot of pixels for a smartphone. :D

I hope to win one of these LG G3. My favorite thing about this phone is its 3GB of ram and QHD display. Thank you for making this giveaway possible and best of luck to everyone else!

My favourite part of the LG G3 has to be the display. The screen is huge, but no too huge where it'll be impossible for me to use. The resolution is 4x the resolution of my current phone (I've seem to grown to prefer 720p based resolutions over 1080p based resolutions) and the bezels are really thin, just how I like them.  :D

My favourite part? I'm not sure. I love that the volume and unlock buttons are on the back and I love how slim and curved it is but no matter what, 1440p has to be the winner. That's a higher resolution than my gaming PC and if this thing is capable of running games at high frames at 1440p, consoles wot r u doin.

The best part of this phone for me is the extreme customization of the ui. The ui is kinda like a standard version of cyanogen but simplified for the lesser android geeks.

My favorite part was your cat.

As a music listener my favorite thing about the G3 is the headphone port on THE BOTTOM. Where they should ALWAYS be. 

My favorite part was your cat.

My favorite part has to be the buttons on the back as well as the option for wireless charging.

My favorite part has to be the buttons on the back as well as the option for wireless charging.