LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part of the video has to be the button placement on the phone lg is ingenious.

Love the screen and laser focus.

The most recently used app in the top left. As a left hander that sounds about right to me.

Thin bezel Sleek minimalist design are great favorite part is how you can customize so much thing even the keyboard size and home button placement :)

My favorite part of the LG G3 is the amazing 2k display, obviously there is no apps who take advantage of that yet, but I'm sure there will be in the future

I love how I could customise a lot of aspects in layout of phone, I own nexus and original android is fast but pretty boring to say the least. Dual windows is quite awesome too just to be honest.

The EIGHT 0 ONE (801) Snapdragon SoC and the LASER autofocus.

BTW commenting more increases your chances of winning or just one comment allowed per person? :S

As the winner is random, one with more comments will have a higher probability of getting selected.

My Favorite part is the custumizable softkey, Rarely found it in a Phone with their Stock Factory OS

My favorite things are the design camera screen and SOFTWARE. I love the way they did this phone I liked the g2 I LOVE the g3 it is nearing perfection. Now let's just hope it gets timely updates...

My favorite things are the design camera screen and SOFTWARE. I love the way they did this phone I liked the g2 I LOVE the g3 it is nearing perfection. Now let's just hope it gets timely updates...

The UI seems quite pleasing. Consider this my entry.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

My favorite feature is the almost bezzleless design (if that's how you spell it)

I love the 5.5 inch 1440p screen of the lg g3. Also the slim bezels are awesome.

Having the option to expand storage with a Mirco SD card slot and wireless charging, and also customizable buttons!

I love everything about G3, especially:

1. The hardware design

2. The high end specs

3. The HQ camera

4. The UI design

5. The beautiful QHD display

6. The amazing battery life

7. Knock code

8. Quick Circle case

9. Etc.

Thank you for the giveaway man.

I really like the thin bezels and of course, that display :0

My english isn't perfect :D sorry

what i love the most about the G3 itself is the display, or maybe design? i love how LG emphasize more on their display as the main attraction with that thin bezels and back buttons are the the way to go for me, unfortunately i didn't like the LG G2's overall design and i had no money afterall

the best part of the review is at 3:16 for me, not only about the messaging part, which is hilarious, but also the part where you say the resolution is a bit overkill for a 5.5 inches display, of course that is subjective but i agree with you completely linus, it's a bit overkill for a 5.5 with 2k display, i think 1080p is just the best pixel to performance ratio overall.

hoping to win one out of the 25 from Linus or the 75 from MKBHD and Unboxtherapy or 10 from TOT and TLD, i just want to win one is all  :P

Also duble post, sorry guys ;D

My english isn't perfect :D sorry

Things I Like About The LG G3:
1.Its Simplistic Design 
2.The Fact That It Has A Knock Code 
3.The User Interface 
4.The QHD Display
5.The Battery Life 
And Last But Not Least The Reliability Of LG Phones

I love the screen and its thin bezels. Just amazing!

I love the design, that thin bezel is something else..

I got small hands so that back buttons would make life a lot easier for me, and multitasking must be really easy with a screen this size. Hope i get one (:

1440p 530+PPI was my favorite part of the video. Made me tear up. Finally!!! I hope I win!!! and it would work on my att contract AND I love Linus tech tips!!!

i like how it's a possible contender to the HTC oneM8!! and that i may have it for free!!! ;)  ;)  ;)