LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like the fact that you can remove the backplate.

I like the 5.5" display, the nice elegant design, high specs & expandability and it is not a Samsung.

Massive High res screen and the big one no annoying side buttons ive been looking to replace my samsung......

I love the interface and overlay additions, I think that something like this has only been held back because if screen real estate.

Dat 1440p screen.

II've used the G3 and I think it's absolutely stunning. LG really pulled it out the bag with this one. Not forgetting the awesome KnockLock feature.

Dat 1440p screen.

II've used the G3 and I think it's absolutely stunning. LG really pulled it out the bag with this one. Not forgetting the awesome KnockLock feature.

The best part of the review you did was watching a video while texting!! I can finally mass spam my friend when something crazy happens when i'm watching Teen Wolf!! 

My favorite feature is the quad HD display with thin bezels. Although a bit disappointed about the color temp and contrast.

Well I like screen and pixels, but that bezel... Thats the main thing!

Switching the home buttons were pretty cool, though the bezels are so attractive

I really like the idea of the new laser camera on the back! It would be ideal to take pictures with on my upcoming vacation instead of my lousy iPhone camera!

favorite thing is the power button is on the back and waking up the phone by double tapping the screen

Great video. My favorite thing about it is that it's newer than the phone I have. Unfortunately I will have to learn Korean but I'm up to the challenge! I like the big screen too.

Great video. My favorite thing about it is that it's newer than the phone I have. Unfortunately I will have to learn Korean but I'm up to the challenge! I like the big screen too.

Alright I'm an idiot please delete my repeat posts

The best thing about this phone is definitely that 1440p display !

I like the customization of the skin. Definitely a lot better than Touchwiz.

I like the design, especially the thin bezels.

I really like the big 5,5 inch screen and the fact that there are no damn buttons on the sides and on the front, everytime i play i keep pressing those damn sidebuttons and the phone goes standby xD.

Also love the knock password unlock and the fact that the battery is user replaceable!

I love the camera features of this phone! Finally a phone that can take exceptional quality photos and videos! :D