LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

my favorite part of the review was the apologetic way you addressed the auto hdr.  honestly, its a phone, you cannot expect the people who use it to be photo geniuses

my favorite part of the review was the apologetic way you addressed the auto hdr.  honestly, its a phone, you cannot expect the people who use it to be photo geniuses

Extension to the above comment, my computer derped.

I also like how LG addressed turning the phone screen on when its lying on the table.  The double tap screen wake is a phenomenal feature that I WISH were present in more phones.  Honestly, it makes such a difference

My favorite feature of the phone is the simplicity of the device.

Well, my favorite thing about the g3 must be the...(surprise, surprise) 1440p freaking display at 5.5 inches!!!! Gimme all dem pixelzzz!

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

The 1440p screen, and how big it is!

What i love about the LG G3 is basically.. ALL OF IT!!!!! But i would give my 10/10 for its amazing display quality and its beast performance :D

The best thing about it was definitely the custom changes you can make to the UI, plus the idea of the keys on the back is really intriguing.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I like what LG did with the back panel and also how they took a leap testing out a 1440p screen resolution on a phone. 

My favorite things about this phone are the size, bezel thinness, INSANE screen resolution, and the button placement! Seems like and awesome phone to mess around with and use as a daily driver.

Wha I like about the G3 is the awesome big screen, its great for viewing videos!!! :D

I would love a LG G3 as I am still rocking a Palm Pre 2! Love webOS but time for an upgrade. My favorite thing about the G3 is the form factor. It is the only seriously pocketable 5.5inch screen phone out there!

My favorite feature is the buttons on the back, LG nailed it on countering the stupid accidental side button presses.

Great giveaway!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is that LG is giving so many of them away!

Favorite part is the duel screen and the back buttons...like Linus I always hit the volume buttons by mistake when using lock button on my nexus 5

My favorite part of the phone as to be the front design. It might not be much, but its what i'll be staring at when im using it (the screen does not need mentioning (paradox)). 

My favourite things about the G3 are: The huge display, for me is the most beautifull i've ever seen; The desing, i like the buttons on the back and the removeable battery; I like the re-sizeable keyboard; I loved the way you can reply a text without minimising the current app; I liked the camera.... If I have to choose one I would say the focus, it's really fast, I really like that.. :D

my favorite part is probably the design of the phone

I like how the casing looks and I think the way they designed the buttons on the back shows they are not scared to try something new

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD

Like a lot of other people are saying, the 1440p resolution of the screen is very impressive.

I would have to say, and it may sound generic, but that qHD display beats basically every phone out right now