LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite is probably the knock locking system. It's probably one of the new unlocking phone feature that will work all the time and with the way it works, it's actually a very secure system compared to number or password locking

Awesome giveaway. My favorite thing about the LG G3 is it's design. Love the metal body of it, and how the front of the phone looks.

What I like most is that the phone's specs are way better than what my own phone has :D
and i can configure almost everything so that'd probably keep me busy for a long time :)

Best part of the G3 would have to be that Quad HD screen combined with that incredibly thin bezel. Never seen such a good looking display before!!!

I really like it looks like its made from high quality materials and has premium finish and construction, as a flagship device should. (Also I love the fact this giveaway is worldwide!!!)

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

The 3GB of RAM and the big screen with that nice resolution

Design is beautiful, the amount of technology is incredible, definitely future proof.

My favorite thing about the phone is the beautiful desing and the screen. I would love te experience this phone in person.

this tiny-tiny bezels are amazing 
but how is the audio quality? 

Finally a seemingly good implemented dual screen mode. That is what I miss most.

I got to love the huge screen. I've always wanted a phone with a huge screen like this one.

My favourite thing about this phone would have to be that bezel and the BEAST specs they fit into it

I really like the sleek design of the G3 plus the SPEC of the mobile. The snapdragon 801 processor, the glorious screen resolution and 3GB of RAM, what could go wrong with that?! Would be awesome if I won one. Thanks for the great videos.

Hasan Tariq.

Definitely the qHD screen, it is just gorgeous, though having second thoughts now that I watched the review.

My favorite thing about this phone is that laser auto focus. I mean who doesn't want a laser on their phone? And also those bezels are pretty sexy

The thing I like about these LG G3s  is that they are free (If you win them, for sure) :) 

I'm a fan of the display and the theme/skin for android they are running, the customization is something I wouldn't have ever expected to see from a major company, I look forward to this very much since I may not need to install a launcher.