LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Absolutely love those thin bezels. By far my fav thing about this phone.

My favourite thing is that it is a phone. I have never had a phone, despite the fact that I am one of 10 out of 2000 people at my school without a phone. It seems like a great all-in-one device that I can use to take my web browsing on the go, without having to be on my PC 24/7 replying to people on LTT forums xD

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

My favorite thing about the G3 is the dual view mode. Seems super handy for "real" multitasking. 

I like that display and the camera. ppi is so dense its nice

My favorite thing, would have to be those beautiful bezels!!! Gosh they are so sleek and slim, wish my current phone had ones like those :P but maybe i can change that! 

I am loving the overhaul of optimous ui.

My favorite part of the g3 is the back buttons, easily the best buttons of any phone.

Here's the thing, I have a g2, but unfortunately it bricked, shop I am in desperate need of winning this phone. It makes it worse that my computer died too. So I have nothing but a mini android PC that I have to use with a mouse. Please please let me won, I know is random, but still.

Check out my tech and gaming Youtube channel: Zillatech Gaming

My favorite thing about the G3 would probably be the amount customization you can do to the UI to get it the way you want, don't like this turn it off, want a dedicated menu button, here it is. On every other device I've owned rooting was need for these things. Way to go LG!

love the feature rich phone, with tap to unlock and back buttons! all the other top of the line smartphone features as a bonus :) 

What I like the most about the LG G3 is the screen. I think it's awesome that it is pushing the limits as far as having lots of pixels

laser pointed focus

quite good

the screen easily, all the glamour wallpapers!

I love the super slim bezels! And the fact that the battery is removable.

Removable backplate to allow easy access to the inside where they use phillips head screws, big plus.  I recently had to go through fixing my iphone after it went through the wash and it was a pain to take apart and put back together (it is only sorta working now).

EDIT: I lied about it working, woke up today and my phone won't turn on at all, yesterday was a bit better, only the screen didn't work, but I could still use Siri to make calls. 

The other features like the screen, ram, and customizable stock UI seem great, though I'd have to agree that I probably won't notice the difference of the higher resolutions on a screen that size.  

Hopefully they take your complaints to heart and fix them for later versions, otherwise a very good looking phone. 

Best feature if definitely the buttons on the back, can't say how many times I locked my phone while watching a video or chatting!

My favorited thing is the awesome LG skin and the fact that it allows so much customization.

My favorite thing is the screen size.

The back mounted buttons seem really strange to me, because the only reason I've ever had issues with side buttons is listening to the WAN show on youtube with my phone in my pocket, and bumping it. That being said, I feel like that's more an issues with the Youtube app not allowing playback while the screen is off. I could just be missing a setting.

That being said, the home menu looks super sleek, especially the customization you can put into the homerow buttons.

I love the 2560x1440 res, the slim bezels and the speaker. Thats one sexy phone. :)  

my favorite thing about this phone is the screen and that it doesnt have any buttons on the side 

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is definitely the screen, size and resolution. Definitely an upgrade from my Iphone 4.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is that very thin and bezlel

WHO DARE STAND BEFORE WALKOFDEATH  HAHAH just kidding  :)