LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Just registered so I could enter the giveaway. Been seeing your videos for a long time tho, Linus! And as always, love how you give your honest opinion about stuff. Makes us realise that there's so much to choose from, from the tech market, and that advertisements always hype so much.

Well, the thing I love the most about the phone would be the multitasking. Responding to a text while watching a youtube video is just too good.

Great review as always mate, greetings from Portugal!

My favorite thing is definitely the fact that LG has finally made a decent looking flagship phone as opposed to the G2.

I love the customizability options. You make it personal.

Love the look of the G3s 1440p screen.Top review Linus!

My favorite part about the G3 are the buttons on the back, it maintains a clean look on the front of the device while not sacrificing the phones functionality

i cant buy one hhhh :P  and i like the place of buttons

The sexy transition animations stand out to me. I'm a sucker for eyecandy and used Beryl/Compiz on my linux desktop for a long time.

I love the 1440p resolution screen on this phone.

Hi Linus! I think that the best parts of the LG G3 are both its display and its form factor. Although you make a good point in saying that resolution isn't everything, I still feel that the display on this phone pushes the limits of smartphone displays. The form factor of the LG G3 is also beautiful, with its clean design and thin bezels. The specs are great as well! Anyways, I hope I will be able to win an LG G3 as part of this giveaway! Thanks!

My favorite thing about the phone is the screen.

I really like how there are no buttons on the side, but on the back instead. However, I definitely love how you can reply to a text without leaving the app you are currently on. A definite plus for someone like me who uses a max of 20 minutes talking on the phone every month, but sends hundreds of texts instead.

Great overview and review once again!

MAC

my favorite part would have to be the customizable buttons on the bottom of the screen

I really love the dual window mode, improves productivity by a lot. Kudos to LG on that! The screen is stunning, not mentioning the flat and simple look of the UI. Unlike touchwiz with a shit load of bloat ware and gimmicky features which are total garbage. Would love to have this phone man  :)  :D

I really like how there are no buttons on the side, but on the back instead. However, I definitely love how you can reply to a text without leaving the app you are currently on. A definite plus for someone like me who uses a max of 20 minutes talking on the phone every month, but sends hundreds of texts instead.

Great overview and review once again!

MAC

So far one of the best phone. One of the features is the screen but I really like the user interface or the LG skin in top of android very customizable.

The Battery and the IR Blaster, hands-down are the best thing mentioned in this review

Definetly the back buttons are my favourite thing!

My favorite part about the review was when the phone could show a youtube video and text at the same time.

My favourite part of the LG G3 is the 5.5 inch, 2560x1440 IPS LCD didplay

the most amazing thing I adore about this phone is:

1 - the wonderful 5.5 inches screen with 534 pixels per inch .... i mean : what can we want more than that ?

2 - the 3 gigabytes ram .... so fascinating .

3 - the 2.5 GHz processor ..... so functional and fast .

4 - the 3000 mah battery ..... makes you feel powerful .

my favorite thing is the 5.5 inch screen and the specs of the lg g3.

Other than the 1440p display, my next favorite thing about the LG g3 has to be the laser auto focus. I have missed many great shots (for using a phone camera) just by the fact that it takes so long to focus other phones and it isn't always accurate. That seems like such a great improvement that the rest of the industry should adopt.

LG has really outdone themselves with this phone. the design is beautiful, preferring it over the design of every phone this year. LG has really done what we love, just plain being better than everyone else. love that laser auto focus, if I am going to be using a smartphone camera it has to be faster than my Sony Rx100. Still not forgetting about you Linus, Thanks to you and the Group along with LG for the giveaway.