LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite thing about the G3 are the well thought of volume buttons and the almost bezel-less display

I think best feature of  this phone would be the first in class screen resolution and the Snapdragon 801.

Good luck to all !!

My favourite thing about the G3 is the dual window mode.

My favorite thing in the G3 is it's thin bezels!

Best parts of the phone are the slim bezels and buttons on the back.

Best part of the video if the text from Slick

Good Luck

I love the 1440p screen... It's amazing.

My favorite thing abut this phone is the convenient looking (this may be a YMMV thing) of  the buttons. its that or that screen i mean daaamn.

i like the laser focus it takes ages to focus on other phones. i hope all manufacturers will use it in the future

Best bart for me? Moment when you showed settings. Few days ago I saw review from Marques Brownlee where he is blaming LG for stupid settings desing, it was all because he couldn't change it to more stock look like version :ph34r: . That keeps me believing that your reviews are the best and only ones worth watching.

My favourite things are the thin bezels and the buttons on the back! :)

I love the external antenna! It's an interesting feature

I favourite thing about the LG G3 is the design

that bezel though

Current Rig : Corsair 330r, ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 3570K, 8gb Crucial Balistix, KFA2 GTX680 White, Corsair AX750, Xonar Essence STX, Beyerdynamic DT770

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the the overall design of the phone; the thin bezel design and aslo how thin the phone is.

I love that you were honest about the display. You are only one of two reviews out of many I've seen that look past the pixels and address the color/contrast!

Other than that one sad downside, I love everything else about the phone: 3GB of RAM, thin bezels, massive resolution, wireless charging, removable battery and storage.... It's almost perfect!

Great review, love the WAN shows too!

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the the overall design of the phone; the thin bezel design and also how thin the phone is.

Without a doubt my favorite part is the screen

I love that you were honest about the display. You are only one of two reviews out of many I've seen that look past the pixels and address the color/contrast!

Great review, love the WAN shows too!

My favourite (new) feature is the slick User Interface LG brought to the device. :)

Greetings, 

Rick0

I don't have much experience with high-end phones like this one, so pretty much everything is awesome if you ask me! :P 

But the things i would highlight as a reason for someone to buy (i.e. my favourite things about the phone) would be the massive resolution and overall the screen, i wouldn't really agree with the yellowish tint being bad, i quite like it. :D

The buttons on the back are an awesome touch too! Reminds me of that cyanogenmod oppo phone, even though it has a completely different functionality.

My favourite thing about the phone is the screen resolution, that is crazy for a phone