LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like the 500+ dpi screen.

I really like the back lock buttons, I hate the side buttons on my current phone. I also really like the 1440p screen, that is such a crazy high resolution on a mobile device.

I was going to pick the custom skin as my favourite feature, it's great to see a phone manufacturer include some real additional features above what stock android provides.

But thinking about it, the 2560x1440 display wins it for me, that's more pixels then my computer's monitor!

I loved your honest in the review and the huge replaceable battery on the back. Really good review, good work! :)

Personally, I love that there is a 5.5 inch 1440P screen on it, and yet it's still (almost) the size of a the other flagships!!!

Everything about it looks sexy and mind boggling to me. When you own a LG then life is good! my first phone was LG Motion 4g and i still love it! This is my dream phone that will replace my nokia lumia 521 :)

my favorite part of the g3 is the amazingly thin bezels!

Those rear power and volume buttons look really interesting. 

I also like the removable battery, back and optional wireless charging.

to me not only the pixels but the feeling when i handled the phone was amazing. Most attractive thing is you get everything hardware wise without compromising the looks.

The 5.5 inch 1440p screen is a no brainer for me! This would be an amazing upgrade from the Galaxy S3

The snapdragon 801! That beast on a good android phone is unstoppable!

The Fact that LG are happy to give them away. It proves that they trust the phone and just want to share it with people.

BTW love the videos, very informative without the "bs". A big "KEEP IT UP" :)

My favorite thing about the G3 has to be a tie between the 1440p screen (obviously) and the dual window mode.  As a user that does heavy multitasking on my phone, the ability to have 2 windows up side by side is a huge selling point.  

MY favorite thing about the G3 was the re-sizable keyboard, and the vast options that were available. Seems like I could make this phone just riight for me with that many options

My favorite feature has got to be that retractable antennae! 

The 5.5 inch 1440p screen is a no brainer for me! This would be an amazing upgrade from the Galaxy S3

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the ridiculously thin bezel around the screen which makes the S5 look outdated. 

The 1440p display and the back buttons.

I like the thin bezel and buttons on back!  It seems like the most interesting part, although the camera seemed nice also.

Yes the 1440p seems great but since I always root and flash custom OS on my phones, seeing that it is highly customizable means I'll probably only have to root the phone and keep the OS as is.

In short, my favourite thing is the high level of customization baked into the OS.

Well it's a great phone. a massive battery and a very slim design. also the customization functionality is great out of the box, you don't need any 3rd party apps for it and the button customization is absolutely lovely. now with a massive resolution things will indeed get interesting in terms of gaming on the device. hooking up a ps3 controller to it and playing old school games and new mobile games will be absolutely fantastic i'm excited for this phone. 

My favourite part about this phone is all the built in customization you don't need to do much extra there's already so many built in features software wise, some where I think they could improve is the contrast and colours because that's important to some people not just resolution. Alrighty this is my input.

Bezels, removable battery(because I would use the device longer then 2 years), camera, laser focus, display size.

I don't even have a smartphone currently.

I love how you can customize the location and buttons of bottom buttons!! My wife has G2 and I don't think it has that feature.