LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about the video is the 13 MP camera. With the 1440P screen, photos look amazing on the phone, and lets face it, you will never put those cat pics anywhere but on your phone

All the great customization with the phone and it doesn't feel as heavy as TouchWiz. Dual windows, CRT screen off animation, knock code, bottom buttons customization. 

almost everything about the phone is amazing.

I'm really curious about that camera. The quality looks pretty good, but the focus speed is really what has my attention. Kids move fast, and sometimes my Nexus 4 just flat out doesn't cut it.

I like the UI being a "solid middle ground between stock android and those tricked out custom launchers, custom everything android setups that some people use".

twitter: @krheez8

I like all the modifications you can do to the phone ~

Definitely the back buttons. Especially with small hands, the need to stretch your fingers over the screen would most probably make you click the ever so inappropriately placed lock button which turns your screen off, which kinda makes you want to throw your phone into a wall and enjoy your new $600 3d puzzle game.

I love the customisation of the UI and the option to be able to reply to texts without closing the current app.

My favorite part of the LG G3 is the thin bezels and it has better specs then my current phone lol 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

My favourite feature is mostly how sleek the phone looks. It's so beautiful!

I love that this device comes with the removable back and battery, i do like the uni-body design on the htc one m8, but the option to upgrade the battery and add wireless charging is a seller for me.

Best part is the fact that you can change the home and menu button layout. 

I also enjoyed the colour changing stand. :)

My favorite part is the muilti talk ng and not having to close apps to reply to messages

Looks very sleek! The custom android kind of had me worried, but it looks really well done overall :)
The screen is a bit overkill imho for normal use, but for the dual window it makes sense for that extra crispy look!

And that's my favourite part, is that this phone is made for multitasking. A
nd with a couple of tweaks it would run smooth and natural to the touch.

My favorite thing about the LG G3, is its looks. It's SOOO SEXY, I can masturbate just by looking at it, about 3-4 times / a day. Just did... :wub:

My favorite part is the 2560x1440 display, all dem pixels!

My favourite thing would be the ability to have multiple windows open at once. The amount of times I want to reply a text while watching YouTube without needing to change windows because let's face it, the YouTube app is really bad at preloading videos

My favorite feature is the fact that they're Korean phones so that means it'll automatically come with a lifetime supply of kimchi!

Actually my favorite feature is antennae! 

I really like the back buttons and the 1440p............

I love the sleek design and the buttons on the back of the phone. It just looks so great in every way from the screen to the bezel to the back of the phone.

My favorite feature is the fact that they're Korean phones so that means it'll automatically come with a lifetime supply of kimchi!

Actually my favorite feature is antennae! 

I do like the thin bezels and the sound balance for the headphone jack.

The huge 1440p screen is by far my favourite thing about it, and with those tiny bezels it compliments it very well.

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.