LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

In my opinion the best thing about it is the laser focus camera. It's very innovative and works well too :)

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 640  GPU: ASUS Geforce GTX550ti DirectCU  RAM: G.Skill RipjawsX 2 x 4GB DDR3  MoBo: ASRock N68C-S UCC  Case: Fractal Design Core 1000

Peripherals: Razer NAGA Hex Wraith, Microsoft Sidewinder X6, Steelseries 7H Fnatic Edition

Monitors: LG Flatron M237WDP 23inDell E172FP 17in

Although the 1440 p screen is so heavenly I think what I liked the most in the review was the UI of the phone and how fully customizable it was.

I would have said the screen resolution but that sleek look just gets me (oh so thin bezels).

The G3 is a beast, 1440p screen, small bezels and the Korean version works with our Australian 4G networks, and we wont see a local release until August so im hoping to get my hands on one of these beauties.

My favourite thing about the G3 would have to be its thin bezel. Love it! The 1440p resolution is just icing on the cake.

The G3 has an amazing screen, also the hardware/softwaredesing is great.

My favorite thing is definitely the sleek design.... I'm also interested in the QHD display.

Since I have the G2, this is basically the evolution of my current phone. The things I'd look forward to are the removable back and sd card slot. Let me get that Charizard, Linus.

Id have to say the best part of this phone and actually its most revolutionary is the placement of the buttons on the back.

When something is markedly better you wonder how no one came up with it before.

My favorite thing about it is probably the Micro SD card slot, especially considering the current trend of not including one in flagship phones, or even many phones at all.

The screen is a major plus point for me as I have big hands. Other than that the multi windows looks sweet. Always get annoyed when i receive text while watching a video on my Galaxy S2. Yeah I use a galaxy s2 :(

Sneaky way of getting me to sign up for the forum! BUT I love that screen, and the multi windows. That would be my reason.

That 1440p vs the 480p on my current mobile.. ;_;

Hell, my phone can't even handle the simplest games.. xD

1440 p korean ips. Its got all the features I like about my galaxy s3 with all the samsung poop removed.

My favourite stuf on the phone is that you can change bottom of the phone and hide it, change everything the way you like it, also it's awesome design a lot of fuctions!Awesome, just awesome. :D

My favorite thing was the buttons on the back

The software is definitely my favourite since you can customize a lot of options and tune the phone to your liking.

:lol:

I think the buttons on the back are a great idea. I always accidently pres them on my phone. :P

1440p screen :o around 4 times more pixels than my main pc screen!

I5-3470@4,2Ghz |GTX 670 1160\1620 |Asus p8p67 b3 |4GB ram |Chieftec 650W

my favourite thing about the LG G3 is simply the thin bezels as they just make the whole phone just look so good.

My favourite feature of the phone is 1440p resulution :D

I like the laser. It makes me wanna run around and shoot at people like in Star Wars :)