LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

6:50 - Reply to messages without leaving current app.

i realy love the 13mp camera and the buttons at the back

I love the laser pointer in the back, super fast autofocus for photos and videos? well done LG!!!

My favorite part of the phone would have to be the buttons on the back. I always accidentally click the buttons when they're on the side

The Buttons on the back have to be my favourite thing about the G3.

• 📷 🎞️ [ Polaroid SX-70 Land Camera • Praktica BC1 | Carl Zeiss Jena 35mm f2.4 Flektogon • Canon FTb | Canon 28mm f2.8 FD | Canon 50mm f1.8 FD • Fuji X100F • Nikon S3 - 50mm f1.4 | Nikon F3HP | Nikon F65 | Nikon D40X | Nikon D90 | Nikon D7000 | Nikon D750 | Nikon 28mm f2.8 D | Nikon 35mm f2 D | Nikon 35mm f1.8 DX | Nikon 50mm f1.8 D | Nikon 50mm f1.8 Ai-s | Nikon 60mm f2.8 G | Nikon 85mm f1.4 D | Kiron 28mm f2 Ai-s | Voigtlander 40mm f2 SLII | Voigtlander 58mm f1.4 SLII | Tokina 100mm f2.8 D Macro » Nikon 28-80mm f3.5-5.6 G | Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 D ED | Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 DX ]

• 🖥️  [ Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | Asus Prime Z370-A | i5 8600 | Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti FE | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 | Cooler Master MA610P | Corsair RM750 PSU | Samsung 500GB M.2 NvME | Crucial MX500 2TB | WD 2TB | *2 ASROCK USB 3.1 A/C 2-Port USB 3.1 PCI-E | TP-Link Archer AC 1750 PCIE WiFi ]

• 🖱️ 🎧 🎙️ [ *2 Dell U2515h • Creative Gigaworks T40 Series II | Audio Technica M50X | Sennheiser Momentum 2 wireless | Blue Yeti Microphone • Custom Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum & Core | Logitech MX Master ]

• 💻 [ MacBook Pro 13" 2009 | Mac Mini 2012 | MacBook Pro 13" 2012 • Dell XPS 13" 9380]

• 📱 [ Nexus 7 2012 | Nexus 9 | Nexus 10 | Pixel C | Samsung Tab S9| • HTC Desire | Galaxy Nexus | Nexus 4 | Nexus 5 | LG G4 | LG G6 | Samsung S10 ]

I personally love the 1440p display and the knock code! :)

My favorite thing about the G3 is the overall look/design of it.

It looks super sexy and clean (especially with buttons on the back.) 

My favorite thing about this phone is the LG interface :)

It was a hard decision because the phone is nearly perfect, I think

I do like that you can change the buttons on the bottom and having the ability to have dual applications running.

My favorite feature is the 2K display and the 3gb of ram.

Favorite thing about LG G3 :

The physical buttons are not on the side! 

i like the back buttons & them sexy thin bezels

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is that it has 3GB of ram and a gorgeous 1440p screen res. Awesome phone!

My favorite thing about this phone is that I have a chance of winning it. :P Anyways, my true thing I like about this phone is the beauty of it.

Are you kidding me?! It's a G3, dude. What's not to like about it!

My most favorite thing about it (exactly what I liked about the G2) would have to be the uber thin bezels, for sure.

My favorite thing about the review is how your cat doesn't attack you for vacuuming his tail.

Also love the phone and seems to be a nice upgrade from the G2.

I have always thought that a screen resolution greater than 1080p would just be a useless drain on battery but LG has managed to make one that is great to look at and seems to still have great life so that is a huge win.  That said I think the insanely fast camera would probably be one of my favorite features.  Coming from the Galaxy S4, which isn't too bad, the G3 camera response seemed instant.

My favourite part is the thin bezel.

Lg makes really good mobiles 

I am currently using nexus 4 and the build quality is awesome, so I would like to be my next phone is LG G3. Being a pixel freak :wub:  G3   is best and that snapdragon 805 is just amazing  B)

For me ,its gotta be the LG android interface, even though my last phone was kind of a terrible mess (got what I paid for) the UI was amazing and even going to sense there were things thaat seemed less intuitive.

Goals for phoneHome media remote and BOINC powerhouse.