LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite feature about this phone is the laser focus, being able to quickly take a shot is a big deal for me.

Great review as usual from Linus.

thanks buddy ..... i hope to win to try that new design and those back buttons

and of course the amazing screen :)

Super thin bezel and that awesome screen just wow'd me.

I like how seriously they have taken the screen. Even if the tint of the screen didn't really do it for you, I still think that they have taken a huge step in the right direction with making that screen take up as much space as possible and providing very customizable software buttons. So on that note I also like the repositioning of the physical side buttons to the back, anything that shrinks bevel is good for me!

I don't understand why they couldn't have had that speaker front facing perhaps one where the LG logo is or even better two either side of it for two channel audio.

Would love to get my hands on one of these!

My favourite thing would have to be removable back since I like to carry extra batteries with me as I tend to use a fully charged battery everyday

My favourite feature about the G3 it's the screen. That QHD 5,5 IPS lovevly screen.

The baaack buttons! Looks very useful! :)

I think that the thin bezzels and this great quallity screen are far the best things on this phone and my personal favourite features.

The baaack buttons! Looks very useful! :)

My favourite feature about the G3 it's the screen. That QHD 5,5 IPS lovevly screen.

Well I personally don't notice the difference between 720p, 1080p and 1440p Screens, especially in such a small form factor the fact that the buttons on the back are on the back instead of the sides and the clean look of it are major reasons for me to look towards getting one. And compared to my Low-Spec'd WindowsPhone the Camera and Phone itself just look so much more fluent than even WindowsPhone 8.1 which can run on anything. Would like to maybe see a Google-Play edition of this but I adore the fact that LG has found the middle ground between Bloatware infested and vanilla android.

And Besides, who can say no to a High-end giveaway, or any giveaway for that fact.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

dem 1440p screen!! Just kidding!

If the colours are a lil bit more colourful, would have loved the screen and probably jizzed!!  :unsure:

The features that made me attracted to this phone is the buttonless sides of the phone and some of the customisable UI.. ;) 

Hope to win this phone! As always, loves from Malaysia! :D  

my favourite thing/things about the LG is the screen size and resolution plus the ability to customise the size of the keyboard 

• CPU- i7 4770K @ 4.4GHz

Cooler- Corsair H100i

GPU- Evga GTX 780 SC

Motherboard- Asus Maximus VI Hero

RAM- 16GB Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz

Storage- Samsung EVO 250GB SSD

Storage- Samsung EVO 120GB SSD

Storage- random 2TB Hard Drive

PSU- Corsair GS800

Case- CMStorm Scout 2

Monitor- Asus VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms

Keyborad- Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

Mouse- Razer Naga 2014

Headset- Corsair Vengeance 2100/ Sennheiser HD8 DJ

Steering Wheel- Logitech G27

I really love the brushed metal back and the fact the buttons are not on the side of the phone.

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the 5.5 Inch display in the size of a 5.0 inch display equivalent phone.

I'm torn about the best feature. On one hand the buttons on the back could be REALLY cool. Maybe that would stop me from unlocking the bloody thing in my pocket while biking. On the other the lg tweaked rom is crazy. It's cyanogen level customization in a stock rom with a custom launcher. It looks really well done and sleak. I'm probably leaning towards liking the customizable software more than the buttons, but both are really cool.

My favorite feature is definitely the design of the phone. I love the massive screen and tiny bezels and back buttons on the g3

I think the EasyHome is something great for elders.

Love the Tiny Bezel, its makes the Phone look elegant.

My favourite thing is the user interface details, the amount of customisability from stock is amazing!

fingers crossed I get to try out one of these!

My favorite has to be the skin. I really like the look of it.

I'm torn about the best feature. On one hand the buttons on the back could be REALLY cool. Maybe that would stop me from unlocking the bloody thing in my pocket while biking. On the other the lg tweaked rom is crazy. It's cyanogen level customization in a stock rom with a custom launcher. It looks really well done and sleak. I'm probably leaning towards liking the customizable software more than the buttons, but both are really cool.

My favorite feature on the LG G3 is the beautifully detailed display.