LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Very detailed video. My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the massive 1440p display resolution :P

My favorite part about the G3 is the massive 5.5" screen at 1440P!

My favourite thing about the LG G3 has to be the laser focus / camera. There's nothing worse than a slow camera! 

My favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 screen

My Friends told me I was delusional. I almost fell off my unicorn!

the thing that i love about the g3 is that i really like the fact that i really like that i like the g3 with its really lovely thing that i like when it is really lovable how it will always do and i like how it is almost always like this. i also like the big screen and its highly customizable ui

I really like the idea of the back buttons for volume and locking.  I never thought of it as a viable button placement, however I now see that it allows for much sleeker design in the product.

I like the fact that it has buttons on the back because I usually click the side buttons by accident xD

First the 2560x1440 screen display i have extremly good eye vision and i could barely see the pixels in my friend's 1080p phone but with 2560x1440 i doubt that i will see any pixel again, i REALLY!!! liked the Camera Focus is important to me when i take pictures to focus to the thing i'm trying to take a picture of, The ui seemed extremly flexable/customizable. These are my top 3 reason oo i forgot and the removable BACK that's one more BIG + from me, i'm sure that there are many many more good things but these are my TOP things about LG G3.

Edit: If it's not included to the UI i liked that you can customize the base buttons.

The amazing design of the phoneeeeeee!! nice work lg  :D

My favorite thing about G3 is clean look and slim bezels.

Best thing about the LG G3 is definitely how clean and beautiful the bezel and sides are.

My favorite things about this phone are how they managed to make it look so compact compared to other 5.5'' phones, how they somehow made shiny plastic look premium and of course the laser focus which seems to work great. LG G3 definitely stands out when you compare it to the other flagship phones.

My Favorite thing about the G3 is "2.1Megapixel Selfie Camera"- Linus  :lol:

but seriosly, my fave thing about g3 is the customizablity of the bottom buttons, i find it cool for stock android B)

My favorite part of the phone would have to be that screen. The pixel density sounds absolutely phenomenal and with it being 5.5", my large hands should be right at home.

I love the back-buttons,I find them easier to press than normal side placed buttons.

My favourite part is definitely the 3GB of ram and the quad core. Seeing as how i have 256 MB of ram on my Alcatel OT-985 and a 650MHz single core processor. It would definitely be a welcome upgrade  :D .

What's really eye catching for me on the G3 is the design. I love the brushed metal look but dislike the substantial increase in weight that it gives. The G3's removable plastic cover is seriously stylish even though it's not really metal. Furthermore, hands down to LG for bringing a device into the market that is magnificent both inside and out. Gotta admit that Simple is definitely the new smart. ^^

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

The rear buttons sound nice and that nice pixel density :P

The fact that the back is now removable,finally it has removable battery + microsd slot