Do you hate phone companies and carriers as much as I do?

DyGr00339

So for grading I was allowed to get a phone so I chose the M8 as it needs to last me for years, and in Canada you can't buy one unlocked and we refuse to use Rogers or Bell because their crappy customer service. So we wanted to go with Virgin mobile and they said they can use a bell phone but they didnt carry the M8 officially, so we went to the bell store and they refused to sell us a phone outright without a plan, so we went to Target and they only had a Rogers one, so we tried a kiosk in the mall "Wireless wave" and they said to us they havn't sold any and sold it to us at cost!

So basicly I'm just ranting how much effort you have to go through to get a phone here in Canada...

I use T-Mobile which is awesome so I don't really have any complaints. 

Us canadians sadly dont have Tmobile

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

T-Mobile here, love it.

Use AT&T for Internet, not so bad...but want Google Fiber obviously.

But Canada eh...

Us canadians sadly dont have Tmobile

I'm so sorry, that's horrid... I hope T-Mobile moves up there for you guys someday. x.x

GOKGYTT.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm so sorry, that's horrid... I hope T-Mobile moves up there for you guys someday. x.x

we hope so too

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

nop i can get free internet via dns tunneling on mobile network but prices are higher compared to other european or american companies

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Virgin is actually really good so far, a deal just ended for first month free so the dude game me a 16gb SD and waved the first time setup fee ($20) 

plus my plan is 30$ for 50mb data, 100 minutes, canada wide free roaming and international text messaging unlimited

T-Mobile here, love it.

Use AT&T for Internet, not so bad...but want Google Fiber obviously.

There arent even plans for google fiber in canada yet :( so if you can get it for us canadians

Virgin is actually really good so far, a deal just ended for first month free so the dude game me a 16gb SD and waved the first time setup fee ($20) 

plus my plan is 30$ for 50mb data, 100 minutes, canada wide free roaming and international text messaging unlimited

Wow I am sorry and I thought the states were bad. But my parents pay about $30 per phone for 2GB of data and 200 mins and unlimited text. I don't use that much data but I would need more than 50mb a month. I had to buy my phone for full price though. I went with last years HTC One instead of the m8 because it was $200 cheaper and basically the same. And that one still has the buttons not on the screen which I like. My last phone batter pooped out on me (HTC One X+). T-mobile is not bad in the states but every other carrier sucks. Also I hate Samsung so much. Maybe even more than apple. 

Nope. 2 words: republic wireless.

25$/month no contact unlimited call text data, moto x

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I actually like mine... $10/mo for unlimited texting and calling as well as unlimited data (1mbps, sure, but more than enough to stream high quality music and YouTube on the go). Excellent and easy to contact support if ever needed. 9/10

Cheers,

Linus

France Has something called FREE Mobile, they've got a offer for 20 euros a month that include unlimited talk, text and include 20GB of 4G LTE connection every month, I tried it but the catch was that they piggy back off of other providers who tend to ran sack the connection speed, I only had a 3G phone so i couldn't test the 4G connection though. I feel the US plans are kind of a racket compared to Europe.

You can buy phone from EU. A lot of EU countries phones sell unlocked. Like in UK Phones4U you can buy with contract, pay as you go or sim free. All phones comes unlocked and unbranded. Carphone Warehouse sells similar. But for you will cost expensive to ships to Canada. Try: http://www.clove.co.uk/