Do I need to know anything about SLI water cooling?

I may be getting another watercooled 780 (because I'm insane), what's the recommended "fitting" to use??? for like between the two cards I mean

edited - i'm tired

Edited by Jedicake

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

the sli bridge in the mobo box

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

the sli bridge in the mobo box

ah crap sorry I need to edit my original post, I mean the fitting. I'm tired tonight.

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

hardtubing

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

What you mean? Like tube size? I just connected mine with a tube in between. I'll need to re-size image but I'll get one posted. 

Here it is 
post-13194-0-40621300-1404114871.png

Hrm... I'm not sure if mine will have that much of a gap... but I'm assuming it'll still be manageable?

@Luckris

Yeah. Before you put the cards in, do the tubing then put your 2 or 3 cards in. the tube i got is so impossible to bend, so It was a pain to get on. 

Yeah. Before you put the cards in, do the tubing then put your 2 or 3 cards in. the tube i got is so impossible to bend, so It was a pain to get on. 

Sounds good! Thanks much!

Linus demoed a completely metal solution in one of his dual-card setups. Someone would have to remember the title of the video though...

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I may be getting another watercooled 780 (because I'm insane), what's the recommended "fitting" to use??? for like between the two cards I mean

edited - i'm tired

You have 2 main choices, use hard tubing like bitspower's crystal link or you can use a bridge like this http://www.ekwb.com/shop/blocks/vga-blocks/multiple-block-connectivity/fc-connection-parts/ek-fc-bridge-dual-parallel.html .

I have recently added a second 780 to my loop and decided to go with hard tubing as I think it looks better. However, I dont know why but despite it being sold pre cut to length for the correct amount of pcie slots it was the wrong size and I had to cut it down by quite a bit to get the gpus into the slots and without putting heaps of pressure on the mobo. Wasnt a huge deal but still required a bit messing around and the right tools to get it sorted which not everyone has on hand.

There is also the choice of whether you run your gpu water blocks in series or parallel, there is not a big difference in temps end of the day but still something to consider and for aesthetics as well. 

So yeah up to I would go with whatever you feel looks best.