My GTX 750Ti promotional code inside

snkmoorthy

I bought a 750Ti and got this promotional code. I don't intend to use it. Someone who needs it, can take the code.

f2p-header3.jpg

Promotion details:

Your new GeForce GTX 650 or 750 series graphics card just earned you a $150 in-game currency redemption code for Heroes of Newerth, Path of Exile, and Warface. 

Get yours at http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/free2play-bundle and enter the redemption.

Additional information on this offer can be found here.

This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

If you do play these games, please do not redeem, someone else might find better use for it.

If you redeem it successfully, please update this thread, so that others won't have to waste their time.

F3NA-AMZN-MHCB-HLAH-LGUW-OVYO

Think I got it... Or my internet took a dump and I got bumped out at the last minute.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Someone got it :(

Nice of you to do this. :D

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Someone got it :(

Nice of you to do this. :D

And it wasn't me. :(

Thanks anyway, OP.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Did you ever try to sell that promotion code OP?  I wonder if it would have sold for anything.  Much easier to get some cash back when they package games and not in game currency.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Did you ever try to sell that promotion code OP?  I wonder if it would have sold for anything.  Much easier to get some cash back when they package games and not in game currency.

Just posted it here. Not sure about grey market possibilities of such codes/promotions, and also too old to try such stuff.

QPyfl.jpg

If anyone wants, I have the last promotion from Nvidia. Message me for the code, I don't know if it works but I haven't tried it. 

Just posted it here. Not sure about grey market possibilities of such codes/promotions, and also too old to try such stuff.

How old is too old?  Eh I am 41 and I still sell what I can whenever I can and even if I was well to do I would do the same thing.  It really isn't that big a deal to put up ads and respond to them on your time and not others.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

How old is too old?  Eh I am 41 and I still sell what I can whenever I can and even if I was well to do I would do the same thing.  It really isn't that big a deal to put up ads and respond to them on your time and not others.  

37 here, juggling a professional career at a startup and a family. I understand what you are saying, however right now, I rather not deal with such stuff.