Watch_Dogs patch removes compatibility with the worse mod

Ubisoft, you just went full retard. You fuck over people, lose all goodwill towards you, someone corrects your fuckup and you thank them by destroying their work so that people can't enjoy what your employees made, what the modder made and just take the one thing away that could potentially save your fucktard of a game!

640px-Facepalm_facepalm.png

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Make sure you see all these new Ubisoft movies, including Watch Dogs.

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/ubisoft-to-make-movies-based-on-watch-dogs-far-cry-rabbids-exclusive-1200496209/

Who was a partner and worked with Ubisoft on distribution? That would be Sony.

http://www.sonypictures.com/corp/press_releases/2013/08_13/082013_ubisoft.html

I expect no digital or high FPS or IMAX or 3D releases, since screw supporting superior hardware. These movies need parity...

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

It was mentioned on the newest WAN Show that you can re-enable the mod by unpacking and repacking the files with the patch, so it's safe to get.

I feel like everyone's ignoring this on purpose.         #BlindedByRage

Seems like they all have to go trought this phase.

First Activision then EA now Ubisoft, they become big on the back of PC gamers mostly,they switch to consoles most of they franchise attention,make cheap games cause who the hell cares on consoles about gameplay/resoultion/fps and graphics,then they .). to PC gamers then after they realize how stupid they are and try to comeback to us with a new mindset. Then they reapeat it ? LOL...

ubisoft has been going full retard lately.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Ubisoft should be voted worst company for next year.

Realistically there are much worse companies than ANY game publisher... ISPs for example, and they're only the tip of the iceberg. Think of all the companies that employ kids for a piece of bread...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

and this is why i dont buy games when they come out... or ubisoft games now... wait shit i just bought farcry. fuck.

WTF???  I hope they know how much that we hate them... Cause I really do hate them.

Watchdogs for GTA 4 of the year.

At least GTA4 wasn't nerfed on purpose :P

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

They promised E3 graphics for consoles also, eitherway lame they removed it shame on you ubisoft......

*Disabled

The actual files etc are still there just not usable due to the fact they turned them off purposely and disabled the options from showing in the game. When I think about it greatly, if Ubisoft wanted they could of just taken out the files completely but I guess they got lazy.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

if Ubisoft wanted they could of just taken out the files completely but I guess they got lazy.

Or maybe they wanted to come out with some sort of miracle patch dlc that they would make you pay for later down the line, maybe with some extra ultrashort story content that nobody cares about and the promise of better graphics. Too bad (for them) that someone found the game files sooner than they expected...

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

At least GTA4 wasn't nerfed on purpose :P

Well the PC port was one of the worst ports I know of. The controls...

post-18625-0-27101500-1403393457.jpg

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

I would love to get a refund for the game. I played it until completion but now I simply don't want to touch it. To be honest it was a very mediocre game and Ubisoft's response to all the crap really doesn't help. I will not be buying any Ubisoft games in a while, not just because of all this crap but because their games recently have been really mediocre at best. Far Cry 4 will most likely just be like Far Cry 3 which was a good games but it wasn't great in the least. Unlike Far Cry 2 and 1 which are considered some of the best games of all time.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

For those that wonder, the mod still works, just reapply it after the patch.

I got the game for free and i found it ok ... for a free game, never bought any games from ubisoft and now i never will ...

Let's agree to disagree

the real question is has anyone noticed an improvement?  if anything, I think it got worse for me... before I'd only get choppyness when driving fast in a car, now I even get it when just running around...  overall average has improved, but thats useless if there a lot more dips to min FPS

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

I knew it, I knew Ubisoft would pull this kind of thing. That's literally the worst move they could do right now, they're basically admitting they made a mistake and are erasing the proof. But guess what, this is the internet, and the peculiar thing about the internet is that it does not forget. 

It would have been much better for them if they had actually added the option to enable those settings, I'm pretty sure that most users would be happy. 

check out the worse.. he made the e3 mod work with patch 1.03 and it works

I knew it, I knew Ubisoft would pull this kind of thing. That's literally the worst move they could do right now, they're basically admitting they made a mistake and are erasing the proof. But guess what, this is the internet, and the peculiar thing about the internet is that it does not forget. 

It would have been much better for them if they had actually added the option to enable those settings, I'm pretty sure that most users would be happy. 

I was trying to keep out of it but this takes the cake,  "erasing the proof"  come on! please!  they updated the game and as a result a mod they have no control over got reset, this is not "admitting to a mistake" or "erasing the proof".  Some of you guys aren't reading the other posts are you?  It's a patch, just reapply the mod and it will work again.

And stop carrying on like ubisoft are conspiring to take down the government and ban pc's.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.