Watch_Dogs The Worse Mod+ SweetFX = E3

I Posted A Video on Youtube and It shows it all... 

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=390114 ( The Worse Mod) 

For SweetFX I forgot where I got it , It may seems strange but the game actully ran smoother with all those effects

than running at the standard ultra settings on my GTX 770 ( I was playing high-ultra for better frame rates) and now

I'm getting even better frame rates for a reason I can't understand yet... Enjoy ;)  

Stop posting this come on we have had enough

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Why?  

Why do people repost so much?  

The whole goddamn internet and all of our technologically impaired grandmothers know about this already!

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z87 G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked Case: Bitfenix Ronin

Storage: 120 GB Samsung 840 series SSD, WD Green 2TB PSU: XFX core edition 650W Display(s): ASUS VE228H 21.5IN 1080P Cooling: CM Hyper 212+

Keyboard: Microsoft P.O.S Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Sound: Sennheiser PC 330 Headset

Still looks like crap, but now it's blurred crap at least. Visuals are not just effects and textures, it's about style, ambiance, 3D models. And in all of these the game just outright fails imo. Cars look like toys, everything looks grey and boring, it has no style whatsoever, and the physics are god awful.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Still looks like crap, but now it's blurred crap at least. Visuals are not just effects and textures, it's about style, ambiance, 3D models. And in all of these the game just outright fails imo. Cars look like toys, everything looks grey and boring, it has no style whatsoever, and the physics are god awful.

One thing they took that was in the initial E3 preview were the leaves floating on the wind. It seemed so small but it made the atmosphere of the game just so much better, no one else really seems to mention it but the game really needs more environmental effects like that, it's a pity they took it out..