@Dildorthedecent... that avatar...

Sammael

Is so disturbing.  A twirling alien looking thing, so unnatural looking.  And he was the last post a couple times on this board.  My nightmare scenario is that one day he is injected with too much caffeine and starts going on a wild posting spree.  An entire line of last posts are by him, and an entire line of that freakishly scary avatar star into my soul, with that twirling head.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

His avatar is awesome.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

What in the seven hells is wrong with you? Is just a bird moving its head... lol nothing wrong with it.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

GUYS !!!!!!!!

Come on, it's like a hairs length away from spinning its head like a top like one of those demons from horror movies.  I see you all like the demonic bird, but you wait.  

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

What?... I think its actually somewhat humorous... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Still trying to find the use of this thread, uno, not really usefull.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

yeah bad avatars should be banned right?

should be encouraged, IMO

Linusshockgifs.com

Error: 410

Linusshockgifs.com

oh god, there is the other one... those eyes..

Linusshockgifs.com

Did... Did you change your avatar because of this?

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Gee, I feel so great that nobody likes my avatar. :(

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Gee, I feel so great that nobody likes my avatar. :(

YOUR... YOUR AVATAR IS FREAKING S-ssss-STUPENDOUS!

JUST LOOK AT HOW HAPPY I AM! LOOK!!!

15808713-smiley-emoticons-face-vector--a

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I changed it for this thread, actually.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/167823-psa/

Oh... Wait.. Who are you again? Musta mistaken ya for someone else named @helping. 'pologies, kind sir.

Is so disturbing.  A twirling alien looking thing, so unnatural looking.  And he was the last post a couple times on this board.  My nightmare scenario is that one day he is injected with too much caffeine and starts going on a wild posting spree.  An entire line of last posts are by him, and an entire line of that freakishly scary avatar star into my soul, with that twirling head.

Not sure if i should be honoured to have a thread dedicated to me or scared in a sense.

This bird isn't going anywhere. Heck i like it so much it could be my new background.

Background updated, enjoy the free eye cancer.

Edited by DildorTheDecent

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Linusshockgifs.com

holyfuckingshit your avatar is turned upside down now

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

yeah bad avatars should be banned right?

Your avatar is still, by far, the best one on the forum.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

oh it should be, i have a lot more but they might be 2edgy7this

Nothing  beats "the paper cut".

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!