'The Powerpuff Girls' is coming back to Cartoon Network

qwertywarrior

Remember 'The Powerpuff Girls'? If you were born in the early 1990s or late 1980s, there isn't a chance that you missed the show on Cartoon Network. Now, CN announced that the trio of female superheroes - Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup, are making a comeback to television.

The Powerpuff Girls originally aired in 1998, rolling on until 2004. The show will make a comeback to the network, more than a decade later, in 2016.

http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/9765/the-powerpuff-girls-is-coming-back-to-cartoon-network.html

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

*internally heavily breathing*

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Is that gonna be the artstyle..?

Maybe it's nostalgic rage, but I don't find the art style all the appealing. Than again it'll probably never be as bad as the Japenese version on PPG.

(Honestly, I don't know if they were seriously trying to make a good show, or something ironic and comical).

Is that gonna be the artstyle..?

Maybe it's nostalgic rage, but I don't find the art style all the appealing. Than again it'll probably never be as bad as the Japenese version on PPG.

(Honestly, I don't know if they were seriously trying to make a good show, or something ironic and comical).

this is promotional picture u can get an idea

PowerpuffGirls.jpg

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It was a terrible show in 1998 and it hasn't gotten any better. Modern American cartoons are pure garbage.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

j3JJI89.jpg

NUyttbn.gif

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Woaah.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

It won't be the same!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I remember that once my ISP blocked CN because they were broadcasting Powerpuff Girls , which parents thought was violent and not proper for their children.

Lol

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

You guys actually watched this mess.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

That picture is from a special episode that was released in Jan of this year.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

never really liked American cartoons most of the time it was really disturbing for me

i mean the arch villian has no upper skull and u can see his brain without his helmet

and a devil like character that wears drag  wtf

just look at cow & chicken  one of most disturbing things ever

today's cartoon are even more disturbing - Adventure time is filled with sexual innuendo i just couldnt  take it anymore ......

most of these writers/animators  are probably on /b/ right now

I was like "AWWW YIS" 

Then I saw the promotional art "NUUUUUU" 

I really liked the art style from the original run but the new one is kinda weird.... 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

never really liked American cartoons most of the time it was really disturbing for me

i mean the arch villian has no upper skull and u can see his brain without his helmet

and a devil like character that wears drag  wtf

just look at cow & chicken  one of most disturbing things ever

today's cartoon are even more disturbing - Adventure time is filled with sexual innuendo i just couldnt  take it anymore ......

most of these writers/animators  are probably on /b/ right now

I class cow and chicken, spongebob, and all the other shi....stupid cartoons in the same category.....shi...stupid. What ever happened to good old thunder cats and samurai X. If i were a child today, these show that pass for cartoons would not amuse me at all.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I class cow and chicken, spongebob, and all the other shi....stupid cartoons in the same category.....shi...stupid. What ever happened to good old thunder cats and samurai X. If i were a child today, these show that pass for cartoons would not amuse me at all.

true true i really liked thunder cats it was one of the few that i liked

i grew up with dubbed japanese cartoons there were awesome :)

the beautiful Swiss story "Romeo's Blue sky" made into a cartoon

"Future boy Conan" Hayao Miyazaki early work was wonderful 

and many more

This, in the same week that UK folks discovered that danger mouse and teletubbies were coming back

Yay for kids shows :P

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

they ruined it.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I was a little young for this show but I still remember it they did a bunch of re-runs. However, now I am too old for it, so... yeah.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

...So i'm guessing no one watched powepuff girls z? (please don't it will kill your childhood)

But seriously, that promo looks exactly like my nostalgia-infused memories, which shows promise. Hoping they can match the brilliant writing that went into the first show.

A lot of people don't realise that shows like adventure time and regular show being written astoundingly well are common today, back then there was power rangers, powerpuff girls and naruto. And out of those, powerpuff girls was the only original concept the US had going for it (speaking on my own personal viewing habits as a child). It's great that they can recognise that it was such a good show, and (fingers crossed) why it was such a good show.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

You bet.

Still awesome.