Battlefield Hardline is playable!NO WAY!

PurplDrank

Unlike BF4 beta this is actually playable. Would you look at that. So far though I like it, It's a step back from what BF4 was. I feel like BF4 tried really hard to do too many things at once. 

I actually quite like the game, it's fun to drive around in the cop cars.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Never played it, but I imagine it is simply a game mode they could have easily added to BF4 or sell as a DLC.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

It basically is BF4 in it's current state, so that's to be expected.

I thought it was a less patched up BF4, as TotalBiscuit said Hardline's server problem still exists, whereas its fixed in BF4. Regardless, I'm not buying/playing anything related to EA. Their releases are never that smooth.

EDIT: This is also a reason why I'm scared for the new Star Wars Battlefront.

Need for speed

Battlefield

Does whatever battlefield wants.

I actually quite like the game, it's fun to drive around in the cop cars.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I like how putting C4 on friendly helicopters still makes them lose control and plummet to the ground :D 

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

It is actually imho what bf4 should of been I really like the new game modes and new play style of the game it seems more tactical but at the same time doesn't take you 5mins to get to a point on foot. Sure it could be released as a DLC, but I feel if they dropped the price to around $50 AUD (around $45 USD) it is worth that cost, and is almost a complete game.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

yeah it is.

I don't know with you guys but I kinda like the change of setting in Battlefield Hardline.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Never played it, but I imagine it is simply a game mode they could have easily added to BF4 or sell as a DLC.

that's not $59.99

Error: 410

that's not $59.99

well it's ea so they could have sold it for 20$ as a DLC.

I bet they would have gotten more sales out of it.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Unlike BF4 beta this is actually playable. Would you look at that. So far though I like it, It's a step back from what BF4 was. I feel like BF4 tried really hard to do too many things at once. 

It basically is BF4 in it's current state, so that's to be expected.

Hardline is in a worse state then bf4, the polling or tick count is at 10 whereas bf4 is at 30, that means how many times the server updates per second

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hardline is in a worse state then bf4, the polling or tick count is at 10 whereas bf4 is at 30, that means how many times the server updates per second

lol wtf I assumed they'd use the improvements clearly not I didn't know that.

lol wtf I assumed they'd use the improvements clearly not I didn't know that.

They didn't have time as the update was just before they began the closed beta

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

yeah it is.

I don't know with you guys but I kinda like the change of setting in Battlefield Hardline.

Siege of Shanghai 

Dawnbreaker

Not much changed since bf4 tbh, and won't change much after "final" (lol final, this will be beta for a full year +) release. Since there isn't much cops and robbing to do in firestorm like maps or Zavod-esque styled one's.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

DICE is not developing Hardlines. It's being developed by Visceral Games. DICE has nothing to do with it beyond licensing their FROSTBITE engine to Visceral to make the game.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Plays fine for me and no crashes.

Funny thing is it's completely unplayable on High or Low, I have to set it on Ultra with 2xAA @ 1920x1200 to get smooth FPS.

Money scam. Maybe worth 10 bucks DLC, nothing more. BF4 Beta was fine, about the same as this. Tick rates are still fucked though.

A bloody expensive DLC at that. Second time this has happened, first with Saints Row 4

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

am i the only one that i havent received a beta key?

all my friends have and i applied before them 

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

The awful launch of bf4 left me too traumatized to buy anything battefield again :P

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

The awful launch of bf4 left me too traumatized to buy anything battefield again :P

But, again, DICE is in no way involved with the development of hardlines. 

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

But, again, DICE is in no way involved with the development of hardlines. 

still, EA will probably rush the game so that the developers wont have dont to finish and polish it, i bet the game will be broken again for at least the first 6 months

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

Well the beta is only 2 game modes and one map. The complete game will have more game modes, more maps, and a campaign. I don't understand why people keep saying this should be DLC. It's a full game.

Nobody thought Siege of Shanghai should've been a BF3 DLC. Because we knew it was just a piece of a full game.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB