n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

dip it in chrome pain? however you may want to find a way that you won't pain the inside of the tubing to prevent water and pain mixing 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

dip it in chrome pain? however you may want to find a way that you won't pain the inside of the tubing to prevent water and pain mixing 

Yeah. Like would chrome spray paint work?

ONe of my concerns is that the tubing can bend, so would that crack the paint?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yeah. Like would chrome spray paint work?

ONe of my concerns is that the tubing can bend, so would that crack the paint?

i guess i'm not some genius on the topic however i do remember there was a copper tubing build log a while back but i can't find it while scrolling through the build log section 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

i guess i'm not some genius on the topic however i do remember there was a copper tubing build log a while back but i can't find it while scrolling through the build log section 

Yeah i do remember something with chromed coper tubing too, but that was rigid coper, this is soft coper. 

Im sure you can find chromed copper tubing for what you want. Its the same tubing in your household instalations for gas, water... etc etc (at least in europe). Just find the ones for your fittings. ;)

Im sure you can find chromed copper tubing for what you want. Its the same tubing in your household instalations for gas, water... etc etc (at least in europe). Just find the ones for your fittings. ;)

OK. I guess id have to look at like home depot

What ever u do, if you do go soft cooper, please do not get it from Frozen CPU. You can get the same cooper in a 50 foot roll for $61.72 at home depot.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

What ever u do, if you do go soft cooper, please do not get it from Frozen CPU. You can get the same cooper in a 50 foot roll for $61.72 at home depot.

OK. I found this, and its already chrome.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/BrassCraft-3-8-in-O-D-x-36-in-L-Chrome-Plated-Copper-Slip-Tube-Dead-Soft-3360-C/205214976

The thread you are looking for is the Hardlines thread in the stickies.

Dont get prechromed copper for bending,the plating will crack,bend the copper then get it plated,there are many companies online that will do it for you.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

The thread you are looking for is the Hardlines thread in the stickies.

Dont get prechromed copper for bending,the plating will crack,bend the copper then get it plated,there are many companies online that will do it for you.

The stuff I found is soft and meant to be bended and is chrome so I don't think that will crack

The stuff I found is soft and meant to be bended and is chrome so I don't think that will crack

why not paint it after you bend? not need for it to crack if you arent bending it anymore

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

why not paint it after you bend? not need for it to crack if you arent bending it anymore

Because the stuff i found is already chrome, and ment to be bended

you can get a plating kit gaterosplating.co.uk/ they have example videos copper to chrome or very shiny sliver 

i7 875k @ 4.2 GHz, MSI BIG BANG TRINERGY BOARD, 16GB RAM, OCZ AGILITY 120GB SSD, MSI GTX 580, FULL CUSTOM WATERCOOLED

No chrome pipe is meant to be bent like we do it,I got away with it as im a plumber and knew a good tube that will do it. You may not be so lucky.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

No chrome pipe is meant to be bent like we do it,I got away with it as im a plumber and knew a good tube that will do it. You may not be so lucky.

OK.

I try anyway, see if it works/\.

Cool beans and good luck.

Cool beans and good luck.

One more thing, do I have to use special fittings for soft copper or rigid acrylic, or can I use regular fittings.

You need c47's or a push fit fitting,not the compressions normal tube uses

You need c47's or a push fit fitting,not the compressions normal tube uses

But would these work here? http://koolance.com/nozzle-single-for-od-10mm-3-8in-soft-copper-pipe

They are compression, but they say they are for soft copper like i found.

They will but they are very awkward to fit,you need to torque the fitting in place,you slip with the spanner and its gets costly......

They will but they are very awkward to fit,you need to torque the fitting in place,you slip with the spanner and its gets costly......

OK, can you tell me where to get the said fittings from before?