new in win case 1 piece aluminium - stunning

This is from tek syndicate (sorry guys) but the new case from in win looks amazing

http://youtu.be/VtScA61-70U?t=2m54s

built fom a single piece of aluminium and bent 15 times it supports atx and possibly e-atx 5 HDD slots carbon fiber cowling at the back to cover cables

S-Frame-Featured.jpg

sframe_overall_back.jpg

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

I like it and don't like it at the same time

It looks quite nicely built, but it seems "over designed" and a little too out there

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It's Got great Air Flow :P

My Rig: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

It's Got great Air Flow :P

Actually sometimes having it enclosed can result in lower temperatures, as it acts as a funnel the channel the cold air at the components and an exhaust for the hot air

open cases just end to have hot and cold air mixing around all over the place and its hard to direct airflow also I bet it gets dusty in about 30 seconds haha

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I really like the design. Looks very classy and elegant, and single piece of aluminium construction. I would buy this case just for that alone. The angular shapes reminds me of lamborghinis.

Yours for just $1999!!!! Inwin make ridiculously overpriced gear.

Just a fancy hipster case, meh. not practical at all if you ask me

then here just for you 

1294120744.th.17350.JPG

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Looks pretty cool.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

It's interesting, but ultimately kinda hideous, IMO. :/

I can see what they're trying to do.

That said though.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

This legit hurts my eyes staring at it. I can't even fathom a form out of this, I just see angles for the sake of angles. :l

This is from tek syndicate (sorry guys) but the new case from in win looks amazing

TRAITOR!!!   GUARDS SEIZE HIM!!!

Its different...

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

--snip--

Don't bother with this guy... seriously. That's his kind of post.

Gorgeous ! I was wondering about cable management though. They seems to have it cover. 

Just a fancy hipster case, meh. not practical at all if you ask me

Designed well ≠ hipster

Maybe get off reddit and go visit a museum or see some architecture once in a while, gain some appreciation for how much effort goes into designing things instead of writing them off as 'hipster'. 

I really like what inwin is doing with their designs.  Its nice to see something different every now and then, even if it isn't practical and cost way too much.

Designed well ≠ hipster

Maybe get off reddit and go visit a museum or see some architecture once in a while, gain some appreciation for how much effort goes into designing things instead of writing them off as 'hipster'. 

I've never been on Reddit and my opinion is my opinion so stop crying.

i like the design of it. i like some inwin cases

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I've never been on Reddit and my opinion is my opinion so stop crying.

Making a statement ≠ crying

Just how much social interaction do you really get? Has anyone never been blunt with you? Cause, that sometimes happens in real life. And you can't go around saying "Stop crying" just because you end up disagreeing.