can you help me out?

Prokart2000

hi in black ops 2 it auto aims out while running if you aim in and its sooooo anoying does anyone kno how to disable it 

thanks

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

pretty sure it's made so that everyone has same disadvantage of being controlled by the game. no, but really it's a console port and no auto aim with controller is impossible. unless you are playing with a controller then just stop doing that.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

You mean the crosshairs (the little white bars) are spreading out whilst running, and only come back together when staying still?

Or do you mean, whilst aiming down sight and then sprinting, it goes back to hipfire?

Both of these situations are hardcoded into the game, no way to disable

Ps: Imagine running at someone with a gun stuck to your face, wouldn't be comfortable nor usefull....

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

Autoaim? You can disable that in the "settings" menu.

WHO WOULDA THOUGHT. 

orly cos theres no auto aim for me

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

You mean the crosshairs (the little white bars) are spreading out whilst running, and only come back together when staying still?

Or do you mean, whilst aiming down sight and then sprinting, it goes back to hipfire?

Both of these situations are hardcoded into the game, no way to disable

Ps: Imagine running at someone with a gun stuck to your face, wouldn't be comfortable nor usefull....

no im running and i want to be fully aimed in but if i try to keep moving it pops into hipfire again

Spoiler

no im running and i want to be fully aimed in but if i try to keep moving it pops into hipfire again

that's not auto aim.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

It's Cod, you can't run/sprint while aiming

You mean running and aiming down sight at the same time?

If so, no way to disable

Imagine (in real life) you running with a gun stuck to your face at someone and still being able to aim properly! Not handy nor usefull

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

hi in black ops 2 it auto aims out while running if you aim in and its sooooo anoying does anyone kno how to disable it 

thanks

It's hard coded into the game I'm afraid. There's a reason you see all these "OMG 360 n0skop3 L337 sk1llz" videos on youtube, it's actually easier to noscope than it is to properly aim because of the autoaim. This is to help console players and appeal to the casual crowd who likes to get a lot of kills with little effort. If you want some good competitive fps gameplay check out quake live, it's completely free and one of the best multiplayer shooters ever made.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*