Battlefield Hardline beta announced, AVAILABLE TODAY + gameplay footage

TopWargamer

can you show me as i have a email but dont know if its the actual one or like a confirmation to signing up

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Go check out my Build Log for my "Home Made Gaming POD"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83872-home-made-gaming-pod-build-log/

Yes

Posted 18 minutes ago

can you show me as i have a email but dont know if its the actual one or like a confirmation to signing up

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Go check out my Build Log for my "Home Made Gaming POD"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83872-home-made-gaming-pod-build-log/

Woo, it's finally letting me access the beta!

COMIC SANS

You get a verification of purchase.

Something like this, but in your language.

hardlinemsr7c.png

144Hz goodness

Wow, you lot are TRASHING it! Guys, this is what bf4 should have been! (And if the netcode on this is solid, likely will be soon.)

I mean, it fixes the ridiculously opness of vehicles, the gunplay is SOLID, no grenade spam, screen shake is pretty much gone unless it's during the crane falling...

It's the next bad company guys. And I'm okay with that.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Wow, you lot are TRASHING it! Guys, this is what bf4 should have been! (And if the netcode on this is solid, likely will be soon.)

I mean, it fixes the ridiculously opness of vehicles, the gunplay is SOLID, no grenade spam, screen shake is pretty much gone unless it's during the crane falling...

This is what BF4 should have been? well, then they should fix BF4, not make a whole new game and demand 60 $ for it.

Do not encourage this behavior. Please do not buy this game. We need to show EA that we wont buy unfinished or half-assed products.

I mean, it fixes the ridiculously opness of vehicles

Then dont play battlefield. Battlefield is based on vehicles and they should be there. Play COD if you dont want that. 

the gunplay is SOLID, no grenade spam, screen shake is pretty much gone unless it's during the crane falling...

Its nothing of this in BF3 (well, nade spam you will find on OP metro, but you should avoid that map anyway)

CPU i7-930 @ 4GHz Mobo Asus P6X58D-E GPU Gigabyte 970 G1 RAM Patriot Division 4 Viper Extreme 8GB HDD Western Digital 1TB SSD Samsung 840 pro 128GB PSU Corsair TX 750w Cooling Corsair H100i Os Win 10 Pro Monitor AOC G2460PG

It's fun and good but I don't think it's anywhere good as Bad Company.

What made Bad Company so different was the amount of destruction that just isn't present in Bf3/Bf4/Bfh.

I won't buy this game simply because I expect more from a new Battlefield game.

Hardline is in my eyes a step backwards from Battlefield 4 in gameplay as well as graphics.

RTX2070OC 

Servers are down lal

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Did that on 9th, now's 11th here and I didn't receive an e-mail or doesn't show on game list. so... wtf?

Dat warn point :P

I've had a few of them actually lol just not at the same time.

I really wanna play this. My friend got in and he's loving it. Might have to wait for open beta

is it just me or does the guns feel a little weird

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

Graphics look really bad, but this is alpha/beta. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

This at best should've been a giant BF4 expansion. Charge us 20 and call it Cops vs Robbers because that's what it is.

Comparing this to BFBC2? Lol. Bad Company excelled because it was simple. Rock Paper Scissors still worked. Anything could be destroyed even if it was the same shed and building. The copious destruction made it seem like more was really going on.

Vehicles were truly lumbering and powerful. You had to think to play.

Thank the relentless pursuit of COD that causes such dumbed down multiplayer games.

I just got an email stating I was accepted into the beta, and I signed up yesterday afternoon.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Its nothing of this in BF3 (well, nade spam you will find on OP metro, but you should avoid that map anyway)

Gunplay is shit in Bf3 if you ask me, Supression just makes it a luck game

You can tell this footage is on console or someone playing with a gamepad on PC, his aiming may just be the worse than most 5 year olds.

I signed up yesterday and the game showed up in my origin account about an hour before i got the email saying i was accepted into the beta.

Its actually surprisingly well done, and am really enjoying my time with it. Might just have to pre order it.

On a side note, its stupid how its most expensive to pre order direct from EA - when you order direct from the manufacturer, you expect a discount, not it being more expensive than the reseller. EA might have got its act together somewhat but come on guys, you arent even trying

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.