Teksyndicate's videos from Computex (UPDATED 13/06/14)

Askew

Well, I thought seeing as LinusTech didn't attend Computex this year, why not link some buddies of LinusTech and their videos from the event so that any of our users who want to see footage from there can do so.

I will update as more are posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PZUYhGLVJo

What I like is those new mATX cases.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Why didn't he look at Corsairs new cases?

It's likely that they did and a video is coming, when/if it does I'll add it.

I hope he does I need to confirm my suspicion that Corsair didn't put 5.25 bays on the AIr 240.

I doubt there are bays. Maybe a couple of special mounting mgiggys. And max of like 3!!

I hope he does I need to confirm my suspicion that Corsair didn't put 5.25 bays on the AIr 240.

Air 240 and Graphite 380T are what I'm looking forward to. Mainly the Air 240.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Great :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I am behind! I have only watched The Tek 0117...

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Anyone else notice how different Logan's voice is? I was wondering if that's how he actually sounds or if the other one is.

Anyone else notice how different Logan's voice is? I was wondering if that's how he actually sounds or if the other one is.

He has a cold apparently that's why his voice is nasal.

That lian li desk case.... oooooo want

He who dies with the most tools wins.

They apparently had some technical issues according to what Logan said on the last tech and that's unfortunate because their videos were so late I already knew about everything through just looking at the news section here, plus there was literally nothing that was interesting at all: We already knew all about haswell refresh, AMD came up with a bunch of bullshit on a site and fizzled with a nice but boring mobile APU, literally fucking NOTHING from Nvidia or Intel and the usual boring "look at the most uninteresting fucking part of PC hardware after audio: keyboards" everywhere.

A few cases here and there looked promising, a few new coolers, no new fucking GPUs even announced at all, no desktop CPUs announced at all and yeah DDR4. I tell you what I'm happy that Logan and Qain got an awesome trip out of it by being sponsored but I'm glad Linus skipped this altogether.

-------

Current Rig

-------

updated, 2 more videos including a Noctua feature for those who are into Noctua's fans and coolers (me) :D

Wow they took a break from complaining about internet and US surveillance? I'm shocked!

Wow they took a break from complaining about internet and US surveillance? I'm shocked!

Yeah they did last month, I posted about it here, and now that show is on episode 2.

I miss the $750, $1000, $1200, $1600 etc computer builds

Yeah those were good but due to hardware releases there's only a limited amount you can do in a certain time period, he had got right down to literally doing deals by region before having to stop.